Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to forget you've had sex if you got really high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tuntuntun, Sep 11, 2011.

1. About a month ago I smoked with this guy and I only remember a few moments after smoking, because I got super high. I remember stuff from being in my head, but not actual real life moments, besides a couple. When I was walking home, it was dark and the trees were morphing into different shapes like creatures, and I thought they were dark ones summoning me to enter and if I did, I would be infected with darkness. That's how high I was.

Anyway, is it possible?

2. what the fuck?

anyway I guess so

3. For your sake, I hope not.

4. Not at all. If you get really high you forget little things the next day when you wake up of what you did the other night but if you had sex you would not forget it at all. or ex. breaking something or shit like tht

5. is it all sticky down there?

6. Uhh maybe if you were super drunk? And idk if its just me but idk what the hell ur saying in ur post, sorry

7. #7 phil3, Sep 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2011
    I think she's saying she got gangbanged by demons in a forest

8. Well, thanks. Yeah, I know I sound like an idiot, and perhaps I am. I just didn't know. My period's late and I've been worried. I knew it was far fetched, but yeah.. thanks..

9. Nahh weed for me majes me forget shit that dosent really matter. Big situations are remembered.

10. are you trollin:confused:

11. No, not really.. I know it's a dumb question. Never had sex high before.

12. someone spiked your drink

13. wouldnt completey put it out of your mind, ive seen chicks get stupid high and forget everything quite often. Idunno if its a tolerance thing cause they dont blaze a lot but i guess its similar to booze they cant handle as much as dudes. dont get me wrong some ladies can smoke their faces off

but it issss possible hahaha
    is it probable? probably not

14. i dont think so. i've never forgotten a whole "event" when high. alcohol on the other hand....

15. Thanks, that was really helpful, cause I hadn't smoked in over a month and his weed was really good stuff, so I only had a couple tokes and was flying.

16. your missing out go ahead and try it ;)

17. I've been super super super ridic high before, had sex, and still remembered it the next day, I mean I've never had 'don't remember ANYTHING' moments the day after smoking too much, I totally get not really remembering the journey from A to B or where all the food you brought up went :p but I think you'd remember getting stuck.
    Sure you weren't drinking too?
    I'm sure it's good, if you're down with the guy you were smoking with ask what went down?

18. No, this isn't booze, short-term are what you'd forget.

19. #19 validtoker, Sep 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2011
    I forget sex the next mrn all the time.
    Alzheimers is a bitch yo.