Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it possible to forget how to breath while on pot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rxy, Sep 16, 2009.

1. You cant forget how to breath, Stop being paranoid and smoke another bowl.

2. No. Just, no.

3. Are you serious? Some funny threads on here.

4. Possible troll?

5. You buggin out my dude

6. OP is an obvious troll. Hes fucking with us because he said hes over-exaggerating his "love" of god. He doesn't have one. He's mocking god because god doesn't exist and is silly. Then he said he was gonna go watch fox. Fox? Give me a break! Obvious troll. I'm surprised none of you caught that.

7. That's the stupidest thing I've heard in a long time. You can't "forget" to breathe.

8. Thanks sherlock

9. You have no conscious control over the part of your brain that controls essentials such as breathing and your heart beating. Therefore you can not forget how to breathe. Your breathing could however seize given enough brain damage to that particular region(I forgot what it's called)

10. I have actually had trouble with this. I almost passed out once but now I realize my diaphragm is so tired because I'm high, that it won't support my torso while standing or sitting. Therefore, I have to consciously breath. however, if I'm laying down or very comfortable. My voluntary breathing comes back.

11. Like I said, recently I almost passed out from forgetting to breathe. I didn't really forget to breath. My diaphram was weak enough from being high that I was barely breathing. It happened again and I realized I just needed to lay down and let the blood flow and take the weight off my torso. I was technically not noticing my breathing had stopped. Therefore I was so distracted that I actually didn't notice that I was barely breathing until my Visio started dimming.

12. I've woken up gasping before but turns out I turned my face into the pillow, involuntarily suffocating myself.

13. When I first started smoking I would get so high that I would completely zone out, not noticing anything, specifically that I was still breathing. Then when I finally thought about it I sometimes got a tiny freakout, like have I been breathing? and I would start doing it very consciously. Eventually I realized that I'm just making myself paranoid, of course I was always breathing, just was so high my mind was playing tricks on me.

14. I'v been doin some other stuff than weed weekly now.. and I've had to consciously breath aswell and it's never happened to me before I did the unmentionables..
    strange.

15. i think it said somewhere in the bible all herbs are good and god put all plants here to be used for our wellbeing... something like that

plus a law invented by humans doesn't dictate any of what god would believe

16. When I was a noob smoker (only smoked on weekends) One night we were smoking white rhino at the skate park, My mate packed a big bud into the cone piece that I didn't know about, and I smoked it in one long draw. I got so trashed that I decided to go back to the house, when I was walking i was so wonky and when i got to the house ppl were saying how red my eyes were and how trashed i looked, I went out the back and sat down and my vision started flashing between white emphasis and black emphasis faster and faster, and I got really loud audial hallucinations (sounds like massive bass in your ears) at that point I got worried because I felt like if I greened out I wouldn't remember how to breathe and would just die, also i didnt know if i was breathing enough. I stayed awake and it passed, it was pretty frightening though, I haven't been that high since (not for lack of trying)

17. na i naturally breathe. i guess im lucky. my voice does get very quiet sometimes though.. one time i had to order fast food through the window because they couldnt hear me through the intercom.

18. I wish i could get this high

19. not possible at all.

20. LOL. Come on man, you were born knowing how to breath. You NEVER HAD TO LEARN to breathe. You can't forget what you haven't learned. People possibly can forget their name, their age, their location, but this is all what society has created and made into numbers and words. Breathing isn't a learned function, it's an instinct.