Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it possible to forget how to breath while on pot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rxy, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Hey, you believe in god, right? Well, if weed is so bad, then why did your god put it on this earth? If he's omnipotent, he obviously couldn't have created something he didn't mean to be used.

2. The only way that was god speaking to you, is if he added a little editors note stating "breathe easy, child."

Then, I would have lol'd and start going to church.

3. God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to everything that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so." And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. (Gen. 1:29-31)

4. getting high should not be taken so literally.

5. You wont forget how to breathe. And i have my own perspective on god and the law.

We, citizens, are just little rats. And the Goverment, are the big labrotory scientists. They play with us, make rules for us. The laws are like going through a rat maze. You think your getting somewhere then Blam, you hit a wall. I do not agree with every law there is. I dont believe our goverments laws has anything to do with god.

6. #46 Miklelottesen, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    Qft. The only things you might forget how to do are those that require conscious actions.

Also, marijuana didn't have a bad reputation back in biblical times but suddenly, when the prohibition started, God has always been against it for some reason. If that's true, then God must have spoken to someone back in the 30's and the government would use that as a reason for prohibiting it instead of timber money and racist propaganda.

7. how can u possibly forget to breathe, and seriously stop reading the bible ur getting paranoid, i didnt even know u could smoke weed if u was catholic anyways?

8. you ever fart and not notice when your high?
    lmao

9. im Catholic... and im a member of this forum. sooo you can formulate ur own conclusion...

10. Dude,

Jesus was a carpenter...

ALL CARPENTERS SMOKE TREE!!!!!!!!!

11. hey caebard, I'm from nashua!

12. God also said that Man's law is point less,so,stop triping out. and remeber that religon is base on fear and some bullshit contest of who most rightous.in-tell it contradicts it's self.you can actully google the work contradiction in the bible and you get a big list of shit that's wrong with it,and remeber there are more then 1 religon for a reason...no one knows wtf there talking about when it comes to after life..comes back to relaying on your fear of a magic Bad people land(a.k.a hell) and your hope of going to magic Happy land(A.k.a paradise).

know what?? Here you go A List Of Biblical Contradictions

Hope you see life on the grand scale.:smoke:

13. hahahaha

14. i really hope you take time to look at those reason why religon is a pointless and yet mind controling bundle of bullshit. please let it sink in man :bongin:

15. hah. occasionally when im baked and concentrating on something i forget to breath for a bit.

16. Your one stupid motherfucker arent u?

17. Though I do believe in god, I don't partake in any religious activitys. I believe in evolution, have pre marriage sex, never celebrate lent, haven't been to church since 1st grade, never read the bible, etc.

18. First off, I would like to say that I am agnostic. now you might ask why god would have put fire on the earth if, him being omniscient, he knew people would misuse it. however, according to the bible it also says that he put the tree that adam and eve were forbidden to eat from. they were told they could enjoy everything the garden of eve had to offer except for the tree of knowledge. Now, if god, being omniscient, knew before hand that eve would be tempted by satan and eat from the tree, why would he put the tree before them in the first place? These are some of the things you need to think about when you read the bible. Most people read it and say they read it but the bible is so obscure with some things that you really don't have the right to go about saying things like this unless you truly read the bible. I might be rambling now, but if you believe in god, you should read his book and become more educated about the religeon you practice.

19. While on pot? And u think u are sinning by smoking?:smoke: