Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it possible to forget how to breath while on pot?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rxy, Sep 16, 2009.

1. #1 rxy, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    i am afraid to let my self go cause I just may forget how to breath and suffocate my self. even though i have been around this herb a while I just took a week off and read the bible so my conscious is strong and feel sinful.

not the the herb is bad it is illegal where I am from and I am breaking the law God don't like that

I just took three hits from my vape and I am afraid to go any more cause I will forget to breathe or something is this a founded fear or should I hit it some more

mods please correct breath to breathe stupid me

2. You're paranoid.

Stop it.

3. Your being paranoid, stop reading the bible and realize that even if the minuscule chance that there is a god is true, breaking the law of man does not equal breaking the law of god and you are not going to be punished by forgetting to breath.

4. Cannabis is a gift of God. Misunderstood, but not evil.
    And no, you're not going to "forget how to breath"

Are you sure youve been around Mj for a while?
    ..either way, enjoy!

5. There's not a single case that would suggest marijuana leads its users to forget to breathe. Relax and toke up.

6. #6 Daydreamer, Sep 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2009
    ....funny if i was high...

..3dit

._. dont listen to everything in the bible its bad 4 ur health...

7. hit it some more, watch an episode of south park or favorite stand up.. and just relaaaaaax :cool:

8. lol this is really funny.
    if people forgot how to inhale and exhale when high, there would be a lot more than 0 ppl dead off marijuana

9. LOL! If anything, weed has TAUGHT me how to inhale and exhale correctly ;).

10. If god "Dont like you breaking the law" then why would he put marijuana on earth? Why would have god created fire if he knew people were gunna use it to smoke herb. Which brings me to my next point, god... is a stoner :eek:
    na im just joshin ya. your parinoid, its a side affect from weed. take a couple more hits.

11. omg, can this be true? If you believe in god, well he created everything, so therefor he created weed for the intention of us smoking it

12. words from the preacher himself amen

13. Isn't it sad that all people here are insulting you for reading the Bible?
    And for mentioning that it IS a sin to smoke weed where it's illegal?

I don't see what's wrong with him believing in God and the Bible...What's the hate for? I don't even think he needs your "advice"...

14. There is no god, sir. Enjoy your weed.

15. I think the "hate" is mainly for an obviously marijuana-induced question. I'm catholic and have been since birth and don't consider anything related to weed as wrong withint the confines of the bible and spirituality. In fact, I think it brings me closer to god and make me a nicer person.

16. He did not want us SMOKING it, smoke is not natural. It was consumed for medicine in extremly high extracts via bottled tinctures[to drink] in the 1800s. But with any method, no one reported the dangerous "side effects" reported by the goverment today.

There also probably thousands of versions of your bible.
    Take a look at this. cannabis grows naturally, and the flowers/fruit[the bud] comes straight off the plant, it doesnt have to be made into anything. Its like saying its a sin to eat vegatables.

God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree in which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to everything that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so." And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day. (Gen. 1:29-31)

:wave:

17. its impossible to forget to breath in general. its an its an involuntary bodily function ur body just does. its like saying youd forget how to make ur heart beat or forget how to digest food.

18. True, m3tal head. Your breathing in and out is controlled by your brain stem, and another part of your brain. Which also controls your movemnet and heart beat.

19. to all those who are hating on me for reading the bible I just opened up to luke 6: 22

Happy are YOU whenever men hate YOU, and whenever they exclude YOU and reproach YOU and cast out YOUR name as wicked for the sake of the Son of man. 23 Rejoice in that day and leap, for, look! YOUR reward is great in heaven, for those are the same things their forefathers used to do to the prophets. 24 “But woe to YOU rich persons, because YOU are having YOUR consolation in full.

now I got the chills running down my spine God spoke to me though his word cause you were making me feel bad he made me recall that verse

thanks God for giving me strength now I will hit the vape and listen to slacker a little and watch fox