Is it possible to flower this early??????

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Rolanduk, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Hi all

I got some quick ones growing from royal queen of seeds. They 2.5week old and I just noticed some flowers. Is it even possible that they start to flower this early??? The whole plant is just about 10cm tall. I got 6 of them in the same shoe so it’s all happening. Any advice?

F1A3BDBC-BDEB-4666-8835-82630B01350F.jpeg

2. Wtf it’s a waste of time. I got 6 of these and doubt I even gonna get half a gr altogether

3. If you want decent autos mate id go for dutch passion.
    Seedsman are the cheapest ive found that are still reliable as they buy their stock from dutch passion and a few other companies. Dont get any fancy packaging with them but the seeds are 100% legit.
    Mephisto, dinafem and fastbuds are all pretty high up on the recomendations too.
    Always check what size the plant is expected to be before you buy them.
    In the stats bit itll give you a small - XXL rating. Anything large - xxl should do well.
    Anything small to medium is gonna be strains that are more suited to a sea of green (sog) style grow .

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Mine was roughly 3-4 weeks old then it started popping preflowers n hairs that does look small though to be flowering good luck but they should blow up in size a bit keep them on 18 hrs light not 12 .