Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it possible to fail a drug test from smoking rezed up tobacoo?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by timxtim5, Oct 8, 2009.

1. My friend just emptied out the first half a black and then smoked it down to the tobacco and a little bit more, then i smoked the rest of it and felt a slight buzz. Would this cause me to fail my drug test tomorrow?

2. its possible man, if you got thc in your system then you there's always a chance you could fail a test. Id say as long as that is all you have smoked though you will probably be ok. just drink plenty of water before your test bro.
    good luck, man.

3. the reason i dont post on boards is becasue of questions like this. It is so hard not to be a dick right now. Riddle me this one batman why the fuck would you smoke anything that had weed near it if you had a drug test tomarrow.
    Subject should be
    "Am I a fucking dumbass for smoking the day before a drug test"
    Yes, Yes you are a dumbass indeed...
    I dont beleive in drug testing. weed should be legal imho. but god damn are you stupid.

4. You are screwed

5. Yes, you're going to fail.

6. There's two key bits in your post.

The answer is pretty obvious. You should fail, but good luck regardless.

7. did you get stoned? cause if you did then you know you're gonna fail. :(

8. Maybe not the best way of saying it, but I agree. How can you think it's okay to even smoke res the day before your test bra?

9. maybe, i'd suggest drinking ALOT of water or taking those water pills..dont take too many though, you just need to flush your system

i heard poppy seeds make you fail a drug test though, which is probably bs..

10. Poppy seeds from opium bearing poppies will contain tiny trace amounts of opium, which won't have any effect on you, but can sometimes make you fail a drug test. It's not bs, but it's rare.

11. Yeah, since opium and its derivatives are some of the most enforced international drugs, most drug tests will test for ridiculously small amounts (e.g. 5-10mcg/ml).

12. Exactly. I don't get what is wrong with these stupid people who come on here begging for help with their drug tests because they smoked weed the night before. If you know you have the test, why the fuck would you smoke?

13. Drug test?

C'mon man.

Just shit in the cup.

14. Ahaha YES!!!!!!!!1

when I was 12, I used to eat poppy seed bagels everyday, i have to walk past a D&Ds so I would get a poppy bagel.
    One day I went to the doctors, got some blood work done because I was always tired and sleeping when ever i had the chance. and what not. When they did the blod work they came to see if drugs were an issue too. and herion came up possitive. I told them I eat a poppy seed bagel almost every morning for the past year or so. He said to stop eating them and see how things turn around. Things did turn around actually, I stayed awake a little bit more and more eveyrday. It was odd. But I also found out, Im a night person. I HATE THE FUCKING MORNING!! I dont go to sleep till 3-4am. I work 4-midnight. I wake up at 12-1. If i wake up before noone ill force my self back to sleep again.

Also resin contains trace amounts of THC. It is possible. Sense there isnt really that much. a buz doesnt mean he got alot in just enough to feel it.
    Drink cranberry juice, or water. But dont drink to much water. Water can actually kill you. You will flood your body and you will drown.
    Run a mile or 2. THC is stored in the fat cells of your body. burn it off.

Also take incideration when was the last time you actually smoke a joint/bowl ect...
    For the heavey user it can take a month to get out.
    Light weekend smokes, takes about a week.

This is also if your an active person in daily socity. If you just sit around doing nothing but watching tv eat munchies and masturbating to the dirty mag you found under your dads bed.(Im stoned that was just fun to spit out) It could take longer.

So Good luck and come back to us to tell us how it goes.

15. God there needs to be a way you become able to post in this section,so many pointless threads in Seaoned tokers that are made by newbie's.

16. thats what i was thinking :smoking:

17. Er, sorry to say man but that was kind of stupid. You should know better than to smoke THE DAY before a drug test. All I can say is drink TONS of water and hope for the best. \:

18. I try to be nice to people on here I do... but its shit like this that annoys me. Theres people out there looking for a job for months... and you do something dumb like that.

19. wow that wasnt too well thought up

20. Not only are you gonna fail your drug test.... But this thread is a fail lol.