Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it possible to die

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by shmoke, Feb 20, 2009.

1. If I ever decide to kill myself, it's going to be THC poisoning.

Here's my plan:Start out by eating a pound of marijuana baked into various pastries. Then I'll hotbox a small room and start a bonfire of weed so when I pass out I'll still be breathing it in.

2. You had a panic attack. Just google it and you'll see what it's about. Plus, no one has ever died from one. And the bitches who think it's pathetic or funny don't know what it's like or have to big of an ego. :devious:

3. Asking the question here is part of getting to 'know your shit'. Don't be a dipshit to people who did nothing to deserve it.

4. If you're like that from marijuana, please by the love of god don't take any harder drugs. I don't understand why you didn't stash the weed somewhere before you went into the hospital, surely that would have saved you drug charges.

5. No way! No one has ever died or ever will. You are more likely to die from drinking one pop every day. As for the weirdness, That's the best part! lol that means you are baked

Happy tokin :smoke:

6. HAHA! ahh man that shits hilarious +rep on the pic

• Like Like x 1
  7. you just got too high, you heart rate increases every time you smoke, sometimes, if you think about your heart, it feels like your having a heart attack trust me i get this sensation once in awhile off of weed I know is legit. Just remember its not dangerous and would take a lot more than that to give you a heart attack and is no different than jogging, except your high so you feel it pulsing much harder than if you were sober. If they checked you out at the hospital and said you 're fine. You may even feel your heart pounding over the next couple of days because your still thinking about it, the more you smoke, the less this happens.

8. I dont know if anyone has posted this yet, but i read that you have to smoke like 1500 joints in 20 minutes to get a lethal does of THC...
    Some day i may try this :smoke:...

9. next time, ditch the reefer BEFORE you go into the ER.

10. You'd die from lack of oxygen before you died from marijuana

11. The only way you can die from a marijuana overdose is if you smoked the equivalent of 1500 lbs of weed in 20 minutes. But even then it isn't the marijuana that kills you... it's all the deeeelicious cookie dough :D

12. wow there is alot of dicks on this fourm.. oh and i didn't bring the weed to the hospital, supposedly i was rambling on about where i hide it in my car.. and stop posting about od on weed i wasant talking about that i meant panic attacks and stuff..

13. I had the exact same thought when I first got really really high. "Oh my god I am dying". A lot of people think they are going to die, and nobody ever does. Cannabinoids do not affect your blood pressure a lot or suppress your nervous system so there is really no risk of adverse physical side effects. It's all just in your head.

14. ROFL.... You got charged with possession because you checked yourself into a hospital? With the weed in your pocket?

Edit: I guess I should have read 4 pages before I posted.

-C

15. #55 Nurbzy, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    Don't listen to the people giving you shit. You can't OD on weed. Bringing the weed to the hospital wasn't the best choice in my opinion but you were concerned about your life so shit happens. Next time you smoke, try to do it alone, smoke slow (small hits) until your at the point you feel comfortable with. Be somewhere which you are completely comfortable in too. The first time I got high out of my mind I thought I was going to die (was first time i smoked dank and smoked like a g of it), I just put some music on and got comfortable, and immediately felt a shit load better and enjoyed the high.

You just have to remember, your in control of the high a whole shit load more than you think. You can tell your self your ok and you'll be completely calm and just let the shit go by. And as for your heart, its not even going too much faster, you can actually hear it and feel it unlike usual since your senses are heightened (even more during a panic attack since adrenal starts pumping in your body)

16. I had a similar thing...the first time I tried to, it didn't really work out cause I never inhaled it.

But I was in my room doing it.

I went to sleep, then woke up half an hour later like TOTALLY FREAKING OUT and regretting it...I was like SO afraid of getting caught lol, I was like 100% paranoid and I never even got high ahah.

17. Why in hell have you guys been keeping the same kind of answers going for 4 fucking pages. I think one page of "You can't od or die dumbass." kind of responses was efficient. I read once that it takes 15,000 joints in 20 minutes for the toxicity levels to kill you.

18. Watch somebody SOMEHOW try to overdose JUST to say somebody has died from it.

They'd have to be hella stupid tho ahah.

---------------- Now playing: Bullet For My Valentine - All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me) via FoxyTunes

19. I'd like to see anyone try that.

20. Dont mean to be a dick but..

You really should have did some research before you experimented with marijuana.. If you plan on using any other drugs in the future LEARN BEFORE YOU USE!!!

What if marijuana could kill you? And theres nothing at the hospital that could save you? Then you would be fucked pretty bad right now..

EDUCATE YOURSELF!!!