Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to become immune to weed? I have a problem.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Munch Master 2000, Mar 22, 2016.

1. I think I am.

tl;dr at the bottom.

First off, disclaimer. I've only ever consumed weed in two ways, a Volcano vaporizer, and edibles. From what I understand, a Volcano is the strongest vaporizer there is, so please understand, I used to ingest huge quantities of weed on a daily basis for a while. If there's anything I'm saying that doesn't seem to add up, I promise it's not because I'm lying -- it might just be a difference in how much I consumed, or the way I consumed it.

So what's my problem? Well, I basically don't get high anymore. I've only been vaping for like... 2 years. It was great at first. My body felt numb and prickly, like it was made of electricity, music seemed to slow down or decompress, orgasms were figurative rainbows, every thought or moment carried a story, etc.

Then it all stopped.

So what happened? You'd assume I just built up a tolerance, and needed to take a break, right? Well, that's what I thought. Here's what I found out:

After 2 weeks, I was getting less high than I used to.

After 2 months from that point, I got even less high.

After a whopping 6 months, the only thing I can feel now is warmness, and a cloudy head, and that's about it. Paradoxically, the longer the break I take, the less effect weed is having on me. Its effects are basically nonexistent now.

I swear I'm not making this up.
    I don't know why this is happening. But it seems my tolerance is constantly getting higher, without me ingesting any THC. This has been happening for 6 months.

I don't know if I fucked up my brain somehow. At my worst, I used to vape like 2 grams a day for two straight weeks. After than run ended, I used to get headaches throughout the day, and after I'd eat a big meal, I'd have this weird sensation in the back of my head.

Thankfully, both these effects are gone, though they took months to clear up. But one has remained to this day -- I don't feel sleepiness the same way. It feels different when I get sleepy. Also, when I get tired, I'm capable of staying up past it now, for long, huge stretches of time. I don't understand this, but the reason I'm bringing it up is because I think the symptoms might be related to my situation.

But maybe not. Maybe I'm totally misunderstanding my situation. If you know what is happening to me, I'd really appreciate it.

tl;dr - I used to vape with a Volcano on a regular basis. Stopped getting high, assumed it was my tolerance, took a 2 week break. I got less high. 6 months later, I tried again, it basically did nothing. How is my tolerance increasing without me ingesting THC? Am I misunderstanding what's happening to me?

2. I'm guessing you are way over thinking things.

Come over (socal), I'll pack you a single hit and you will be HIGH.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Lol well I'm definitely overthinking what's going on with my body because I have no clue. I need to find an answer... See if I can fix this somehow. Thanks for the offer btw, haha. Would totally hit you up if I didn't live so far away.

• Like Like x 1
  4. It could be that the strain is weaker then the past strains you got if you changed up buds.Some strains are very low in THC and it could be possible you somehow got a CBD strain which has no thc and is only smoked for its health benefits.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I vaporize 9/10 times I use weed. Now that my body has become adjusted to the vaporizers, that 1 time I mix in a pipe or a joint is always the better high by far- almost like the first time, every time. Just throw your body a curve-ball every now and then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. I believe vapor and smoking gives a different high. Try smoking for a bit or trying a different strain, I've heard of people not being able to get high after smoking the same strain for a month straight (mango kush was my specialty at the time).