Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible to accidentally smoke tar?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dezso3, Feb 5, 2018.

1. The bowl that I'm currently using has a built-in screen, so it has 5 small holes instead of 1 big hole. After several days of toking, the small holes will begin to clog up with tar (also referred to as resin), so usually what I'll do is I'll just take a paper clip, heat it up with a lighter, and then stick it into the holes to burn off any tar that's clogging them. Last night, though, even after burning off some of the tar with the paperclip, I took a hit where the weed was almost gone from the bowl, but there was a tiny bit left, so I inhaled really hard because the airflow on the bowl is so loose that it's the only way to smoke the rest of the weed in it (if I were to pull gently, it wouldn't burn.) Right after I took the hit, I felt like I was too stoned (harder to move my arms and hands), even though it was just supposed to be a tiny amount of weed. So is it possible that I accidentally smoked the tar that had accumulated inside of the bowl? If so, how can I avoid burning the tar that's inside of the bowl?

2. the tar or resin is likely to.be cannabis oil build up so that timy bit of weed plus the resin is a bigger hit than your expecting.
    you could try a screen it may flow better and nit clog up aa much.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You told us what you did that made you smoke resin (tar), to avoid smoking it don't do that.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Sounds like the tar was more potent than the weed you were smoking possibly had diffrent cannabinoids in it like cbd or cbn sounds narcotic to me.

5. Actually, that is resin. And yes, it is entirely possible to accidently res-hit a bowl. I've done it thousands of times and so has every other stoner whether they admit it or not, haha.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1