Is it possible not to be interested in sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by JamestheFreak, Feb 23, 2012.

1. I think my penis has given up all interest since I've had no sexual experience and its just like "fuck it I only got this hand pleasing me, I'm done." so yeah I guess I really am born to be a loner. Someday I'll even be a hermit! :D

Anyone else able to relate? Also I'm not complaining or anything I've already accepted this and I don't mind it at all really. You can only have true freedom being alone.

2. i remember saying that until i was able to sing this song [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQlIhraqL7o&ob=av3e]I Just Had Sex (feat. Akon) - YouTube[/ame]

3. You got low self esteem mate? Not happy with yourself?

4. Nah I just don't care anymore, I've been a fat friendless antisocial loner all my life that I'm too used to it. Gave me time to think about many random things like how being alone isn't so bad compared to being in some shitty relationship. Also I don't really like people, probably because where I live everyone is just so damn unlikable. I should probably move but I can't do that yet sadly.

Honestly even if I had sex I don't think it would be any more pleasurable than fapping.

5. Sounds like you've worked everything out from your chair! Enjoy it :wave:

6. What is that supposed to mean?

7. Well I can't say I can relate but that doesnt mean I cant imagine what it feels like.
    I have a friend who's in the same boat as you, although it seems like hes cleaning his act up and start moving again.

All I can tell you is, sitting stones gather moss. Its not healthy man.
    Whats holding you back from getting in shape, and turning your life around?
    Maybe you dont feel the need to, but eventually lives gonna bore the hell outta you.

Oh and fapping is definitly not as good as sex mate :p

8. I could post a whole bunch of stuff about how if you really wanted to, you could change all that... but it'd be a waste of time since seems like you got it all figured out.

And sex with someone you're emotionally into is just the bee's knees man, that and masturbation are nothing alike. Be like comparing a home cooked meal to a cup of noodles in the microwave. That ramen is gonna get boring Bro.

9. move to asia white people, yes even fat ones are there. It's where all the white rejects go, u,ll land a nice 5-8 asian chick. specially if u got money which u can easily get in a international school that pays 8 times more than ur average teacher.

10. Have you talked to you physician about your weight gain, depression and loss of libido?

Hypothyroidism - PubMed Health

11. #11 JamestheFreak, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
    I plan on changing my life, I got myself a job and will be working sooner or later. I'll even get in shape if I can but only for my own personal benefit. I can still be a loner too since to me love does not compute. But just to be safe I'm gonna get a vasectomy because unlike everyone else I'm concerned about our overpopulation problem and don't want to be in any part of it. Also I hate kids and dread the thought of even having any ruining my life.

12. Didn't you make a thread exactly like this a while ago?

13. #13 JuanRing, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
    Dude you can bullshit yourself all you want about how you're fine being a loner and you're OK with masturbating for the rest of your life, but it won't be true. Sure it's easier to do that than to lose weight and make friends, but isn't that just the shittiest attitude ever? You're deciding that you're a loser and making a self fulfilling prophecy. You don't have to be fat, you don't have to be antisocial, you're choosing to be those things by not doing anything to change them when you can.

Like, do you think you have to be a movie star to get laid? You think you have to be the coolest fucker on the block to have friends? Go get in a shitty relationship dude, at least when it ends badly you'll have a better idea how to not have a shitty next one. What if Lincoln decided he wasn't cut out for politics, since he was defeated politically way more times than he won. He just kept fucking trying until he did it. That's what human spirit is, refusing to stop trying even though you want to.

But hey, I'm wasting my time here when I should be doing homework, so I'll wrap this up. Do what you will, it's your life and you gotta live it.

14. It sounds harsh, but you should get off your ass and do something about your problems. You can lose weight, you can go out and meet people, even if it's painfully awkward at first, and saying nobody in your area is likeable is ridiculous.

Its good to be positive, but you're doing it in all the wrong ways. Being in a shitty relationship is a part of life and a learning experience that you should have; don't view it as a worse alternative to being lonely. You mentioned in another thread that alteast without sex you don't have to worry about std's and pregnancy.

Get out of your house and take some risks dude.

Do you think anyone else is having sex, in good shape, or happy with their friends because someone handed them those things? Seriously dude that's no way to live.

This all sounds really harsh, but I just didn't sugar coat it for you. Give it a try man.

15. you know what you need to do to improve your life, but do you have the balls to do it?

16. Sex isn't that big of a deal.

You are at a particular place in your life right now, and in the future you will be in a different place.

It doesn't sound like your being cynical or an emo bitch.

As long as your open to the prospect of meeting a girl, than your fine.

Right now, I too have no interest in sex.

But not because I didn't get any, just because I got to much good sex to often, and now I have high standards.

Im not interested in shitty sex anymore, but I know that at somepoint I may or may not meet someone that will be worth fucking.

Till then, Im not stressing.

17. I'm in the same boat as you, but I'm only 18 and currently unemployed and not going to school. I don't have that kind of money and neither does my family, but we're still living together which is cool. I know that everyone will find their spouse sooner or later; patience is a virtue. What I do to cheer me up or to get my hormones into use is I play some DDR (pad) or do some working out or play some basketball. And check out my garden once in awhile! There are things that will make people happy, just gotta find it.

18. In my current situation I can't really do anything right now. I'm broke, my family is broke, we're all going through financial hell right now because of our sorry excuse of a piece a shit we call our dad. When shit gets better for us and I'm finally working I'm gonna finally change myself.

19. Stop throwing yourself a pity party.

20. I'm sorry, but this is just ridiculous. Sure those three things could mean there is something wrong with him medically but he did say he was big all his life and being big does lead to depression. I don't think he even has a loss of libido if he still enjoys masturbation.

You don't need money to change yourself..You can lose weight without being rich. You've said sooo many times that you aren't interested in sex and it's obvious you have low self esteem. It just seems like a case of "I can't have it so i'm just gonna close myself off from it so even if I did want it, I couldn't have it".

I don't think there is anything wrong with not wanting sex though..well if the person truly isn't bothered by it.