Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it possible I got laced weed? I tripped HARD last night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jesse333, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Jesse333, Jan 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2011
    So, before anyone says the cliche "why would any dealer waste money lacing weed", you gotta hear my story first. I'm not saying for sure that it WAS laced weed, but I think it's possible that it was. It was one of the most intense experiences of my life. and I've done salvia and even that didn't come close to this experience. I don't even know how I'm supposed to put last night into words, but i'll try anyways. I'll try to keep it short, because if I wanted to try to verbalize every detail, it'd take me hours to type it all.

part 1...nothing unusual for weed
    Anyways, I got a gram from my buddy last night. I thought I'd make some firecrackers (pot crackers), because I did last week and they worked great so i decided to do it again. I used the whole gram for the crackers and then ate them.

Within 15 minutes of consuming the crackers, I already started feeling real high. It wasn't the type of high where everything is funny and fun (like i usually feel when im stoned), but it was a very 'serious' feeling high; not a bad high (yet), just serious feeling. I thought it was strange that I was already feeling high so fast.I relaxed and listened to music, and music sounded so amazing. I closed my eyes and started getting some mild and pleasant close-eyed visuals.

After about 45 minutes it started hitting me like a train. I started laughing hysterically (out of discomfort really) and I felt myself going over the edge. I remember somehow getting from my dining room to staring at the wall in the living room, but I had no recollection of how I got into the living room, and had no recollection of why I went there or why I was staring at the wall. I then remember laying on the floor rubbing my head against my shoulder. I don't know why I was doing this, it just felt 'good' for some reason. I had Led Zepplin playing, during this time, and I just continued to lay on the floor (and eventually made it to my recliner) and kept rubbing my head against my shoulder. I felt like what I was doing was wrong, and felt like people were looking throught the cracks between my curtains and looking through the windows, as if they were watching me. and juding me for being so high. I was getting super paranoid at this point.

Time was going VERY slow. Just laying in my recliner, it seemed like it literally took 'Stairway to Heaven' 45 minutes to play through. At this point, I'm still enjoying the high and I figured I was peaking (I had no idea of what was to come). I started having kinesthetic hallucinations. I felt like my body was being forcefully pushed through the groud, I felt like I was spinning, I felt like my tounge was falling through my jaw. I figured I was just getting really stoned, and didn't think it would be getting much stronger. I was wrong. This is when I began to transition from being 'just high' to 'tripping my fucking balls off'...

part 2...bad trip begins
    So at this point, i'm still sitting on my recliner, rubbing my head against my shirt/shoulder, and i'm still feeling my body do crazy things as if i was in motion. I felt like I was being lifted, being pushed through the ground, spinning, etc. 'stairway to heaven' just finished so I decided I'd put some more music on. This is when things started getting fucked:

As I was walking over to my computer to put another song on, I noticed that everything was going in slow motion. As I was walking, there was a lag between my feet moving and my brain thinking. It was like I was watching myself move, but I had no concious control of my body. I'd watch myself walk (in slow motion) but each step wouldn't even register until like 3 seconds after it happened. I sat down in my computer chair, and everything started vibrating. Everything then looked like a cartoon. Nothing looked 'real'. I looked down at my cartoon hands and watched myself (as if I had no concious control over myself) type in 'laterlus by Tool' and then listening to the song.

I stumbed over to my recliner back in the living room, and time was progressively going slower and slower. The whole concept of time was eroding away, I was watching the 'second hand' on my clock tick, and it seemed to take 5+ "normal seconds" for just one second to go buy. My whole body began vibrating; not physically, but it was as if all the energy in my body was vibrating incredibly fast. I started feeling very hot, and noticed how there was a very long gap between breaths. I was breating so slow I began to think that I wasn't breathing at all.

This is where things really started getting really fucked.

I started to see colorful lines moving all over the wall. Mostly shades of green and red. The lines were flowing and would go around furniture, the tv, paintings ,ect. But they kept moving and there were thousands of them. I saw a short human, or demon or something standing off to my right. I began to talk to it, and I was telling to do something. But the thing was, I wasn't me when I was talking to it, I WAS LOOKING DOWN AT MYSELF looking at myself talking to this demon thing! I began having a more and more difficult time differentiating between what was real and what was fake. I began making lots of strange hissing noises, and I felt myself losing my mind more and more; losing my grasp on reality.

I started to feel sick, and frightened. I somehow made it over to my couch to lay down. The colorful lines flowing across the room were becoming more and more intense and defined.

Time nearly stopped. You know how video cameras record things in frames (not a steady picture)? Well that's how time was for me. Time was going so slow, I could see everything frame by frame, and analyze everything frame by frame. What was even crazier, was that I could even see my own THOUGHTS frame by frame, and see why they were what they were, and how they are formed. I realized I had no control over my own thoughts, and that all our thoughts are pre-destined. I had NO control over my own body or my own thoughts. It was like I was watching somebody else. Instead of controling myself, It was like I was looking at the operating system of my own mind and of the universe. It was becoming very uncomfortable, to be so disconnected from myself.

Not only were colorful lines everywhere, but everything in the room was now vibrating so fast that everything was blurry. I thought I would try to go to sleep, so I closed my eyes. But I started seeing complex colorful patterns. Millions of colorful boxes formed and each box represented one thought or unit of the universe. I saw crazy spirals and shapes that I don't think would be even possible to draw in real life. That's how amazing and complex they were. I began to see how color, smell, and sound are related. When I heard different sounds I saw those sounds in a shade of gray, and I could smell colors.

I kept thinking to myself "oh shit?! how much more intense was this going to get?!" I felt like a higher power or 'higher intelligence' was looking down on me laughing at me. Laughing at how ignorant I was about things before this trip started happening. Laughing at me at how they knew I couldn't handle it.

I then opened my eyes again because there was no way I could fall asleep with all the hallucinations I was seeing. The only problem was once I opened my eyes, the hallucinations didn't go away. Everything in my room formed massive arrays of colorful squares. Billions and billions of colorful squares made up everything. I realized that each square was one reason for the ways things are the way they are. I understood why EVERYTHING is the way it is. I understood energy. I continued staring at the colorful squares, overwhelmed by what I was feeling.

Ego death.

I could feel everyone of my bones, feel my organs, etc. My brain wasn't filtering anything out. The shapes and visions were becoming so complex, that I realized what I was seeing, was an infinitely small part of god. I saw a super-dense network of flowing gray energy. I knew this network was the framework behind everything. I knew what I was seeing was something that I was not meant to see. Everything in this physical world made sense, and nothing about what I was feeling made any sense. I realized just how incredibly insignificant I am to this universe, and that I'm just here to serve some higher purpose; to serve the flowing gray network of energy that I saw.

I realized that just as a movie is projected and superimposed on a television screen, everything we see is projected upon our own minds. For the first time in my life, I truly understood my brain, and realized that we our all pre programmed. I realized just how important society is to achieving our higher purpose, but at the same time how trivial we all are. I felt like I was learning things about the universe and myself that I was really not intended to know. I realized that everything in our field of vision is actually nothing more than a 2-d image superimposed upon our minds. Knowing this made me very uncomfortable. I began to worry that I'd be stuck in the current mental state I was in.

At around 6 in the morning, I finally started coming down from my trip (ate the crackers at 8 oclock the night before, tripped all night long), ate a bowl of cocoa puffs, and finally got some sleep.

Today, I still feel a lot different, and have been looking at things much differently than I ever have before. Most of the things I experienced last night seemed like things that people experience when on acid or pcp...not weed

Is it likely I got laced weed?! or is it possible to trip like I did from regular ol' marijuana?

2. This is one of the sickest things i've read in my life. It's like experiencing life through the eyes of God.

3. Too lazy to read, but I had something similar to that and I thought it was laced. Couldn't feel my body...no. I couldn't feel my body. I COULD NOT (sorry for repeating) FEEL MY BODY. I also scraped my legs on my bike pedals (i'm a bmxer) for fun. Haha

4. wow. dude. pretty crazy..

youve experienced something few have or will.

i want to..

5. Well at least you gained some type of knowledge:confused: Did you?

When my mind gets carried away farther than I want to, I try to stretch or rub my body to try to get in touch with my senses

6. man that could be like in a book or something damn son what kind of nugs did you buy?? my mouth is hitting the floor in awe

7. #1. I think a just read a memoir.

#2. I'm high from reading your story.

#3. Sounds like your weed was, well... FUCKING DANK ASS SHIT!!!

#4. Too much weed consumption in that short period of time. If you ate the fc a week before, then your tolerance shouldn't be too high and then that would contribute to your extreme high.

#5. I am willing to drive from NY to wherever you are just to try some of that weed, actually nah, i'm too lazy right now.

8. Yeah, that's exactly what it felt like.

and it might sound fun, but it was super uncomfortable and overwhelming when it was all happening. I have no desire to experience it again. I think i'm gonna take a break from all drugs (even caffeine) for a while...i just need some time to reflect on what happened

9. yeah ur fine just u were high as fuck shit like this happened when i first started then i would b like. um who cares if i cant feel my body and just kept partyin

10. Its always possible. Question answered.

11. yeah I definitely gained knowledge about stuff, I kinda wish I could 'ungain' it though...I seriously believe what I learned last night was shit that we're not supposed to know

12. After really reading this I think your ish was laced like left hook lacey dude:confused:

13. wow man, that is the kind of high i need to experience! sound good, you didn't get laced weed..you got DANK weed.

14. Ye man, I understand, just don't hit edibles for a while, smoke a little and relax!

15. God damn, that sounds like an acid trip.

16. I don't think anyone would ever try to lace weed unless they had some sort of beef with you. They'll be loosing money on the drugs they're trying to fuck you up on. No dealer likes to loose money...

17. shit were not supposed to know.. hmm

like our brain naturally protects us from this. youve experienced disabling your brains power to protect you.

now think, was it REALLY worth it, the experience?

you know shit i dont i know.. think in a year will you be glad you experiened it

18. I have had this happen to me before. But it was smoking not firecrackers. It really is not to uncommon and at the time I thought mine was laced to. Pretty cool story though. I'm going to make a thread about highs like that in a minute.

19. That sounds almost like a DXM trip which is really intense shit. i been doing that for a few nights now and its fucking amazing. The only thing that comes close to it is acid so maybe your weed was laced with acid because that isnt just a "you smoked too much" high.

20. Everyone who suggests it's only super dank weed is a fucking moron.

EDIT: Sounds like the little white paper, but the active ingredient is destroyed when it's combusted. IE not smokable.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.