is it possible for the United States to get invaded?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Feb 7, 2013.

1. Anything is possible.

2. I think we are naive and stupid to think we can't be successfully infiltrated by another country. We aren't the super power we used to be. But honestly I think we need to be more aware of our own government than another country invading.

3. I think invasion of itself, by higher authorities, is more probable... and is happening now.

4. But it's all in the name of the war on drugs and the war on terrorism so it's all good lolol.

5. You don't know what "invasion" means, do you?

6. China has a billion people to spare, i'm sure if they sent like 999,000,000 people over you guys would be screwed.

7. Yup I'm sure

8. How would they get a billion people over here without us knowing...? Dumbass

9. Sure that's a stretch, but why be captain douche to the guy?

I bet you would have said the same thing about Pearl Harbor and 9/11 before they happened.

All of these events seemed just as unlikely to the average citizen.

How wrong they were...

10. Because it was just a dumb comment coming from a dude across the pond who is trolling?

An aerial attack on Pearl Harbor compared to a billion person land invasion is a lot different, is it not?

11. OR....., it was someone trying to be funny, with 58 posts experience, in a forum that can be a bit gong show occasionally. The difference between him and you, is that you've proven to be a troll, where we weren't to sure about the limy fucker.;)

12. Our military is currently spending the most they ever have (except during WWII, I believe) and is more advanced than it has ever been. I'd say that we've never been stronger, actually.

Besides, assuming that we aren't as powerful as we used to be, we still account for over 40% of the entire planet's defense spending with our allies comprising much of the rest.

13. we already did when those arabs crashed them planes into the twin towers!

oh wait, that was an inside job.

so ummm i say no, unless the invaders are already "american"

14. Couldn't we just get nuked?

15. Really? Never heard that I was a troll before.. Guess it's true that you learn something new everyday.

I'd like to see this proof though.

16. You need no more proof than to just read your own comments........

You say derogatory things about what people say and what you think of their intelligence, as though your perception is something anyone cares about; Then you call a guy a troll, who's got like 60 posts and a relative newcomer.

So objectively speaking, in is case, the Eau De Troll that I smell is coming from your end of the sandbox.

17. LOL ok I guess you just have it out for me. Grow up dude and get off my case because I could care less what you have to say also.

And a 60 post troll is a lot more common than a 1800 post one... Great logic there dude.

Not respondin to anything else you say, if you got a problem with me PM then.

18. If we get invaded, Its either going to be by Russia or China. I doubt we will though

19. Nah, We can't get invaded. If we do. Its pointless. Too many guns and too much pride. If we did, the invaders would lose because the "Rifleman" throughout history has worn down armies. Vietnam, Afghanistan, etc. Hell, they won't make it past Texas.

20. Well, the US has been invaded/dominated by foreign banks since the development of the Federal reserve in 1913, so yes (though, this isn't our first central bank {4th}, it is just the first one that has lasted this long). Our "gov't" is basically a puppet gov't and a shell of it's former self. By another country, it's possible but nobody's pulled the offensive on this country since 1812, so it seems unlikely. And some of u may say, "what about Pearl Harbor brahh?" Well i'd say that the US putting sanctions on Japanese trade and taking out some of their aircraft pre pearl harbor was the offensive on our part.