Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it possible for me to pass this drug test I have coming up?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dove1298, Aug 26, 2013.

1. so I do not smoke often. I smoked for about 6 or 7 days in a row and then a week or so after that I smoked a few hits off a joint and one dab. I applied for a job and it turns out they want to drug test me this Friday. I smoked the dab and j 9 days ago so once it hits Friday it will be 14 days. I have been really busy so I haven't had time to work out or do anything special to help clean me out and ive actually gained a bit of weight in the past few months, went from 117-121 lbs. I have a very fast metabolism and I was going to start running at least a mile and sit in a sauna for the next few days but I've read some thing that said that if you work out too close to the test it will make the thc actually more prominent. is there any possible way I will pass in this short amount of time? any tips to help me pass? please and thank you.:)

2. i doubt it b

3. I was unaware mcdonalds drug tested

4. wow

5. I'm not going to say who the employer is but it is not McDonald's, if you're going to chastise people like that because they smoke why the hell are you even on grass city? I was just lookin or some tips not a sarcastic remark. uncool man

6. Sure u can pass the drug test, you haven't been smoking anything for 2 weeks thats good. You're going to need vitamin C pills, just drink a lot of water then maybe 3 hours prior to your drug test pop the pills and you should be good.. a friend of mine hooked it up for me but i forgot what exactly they are called so I can't really help u on that part..

7. #7 tygerstylz, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2013
    [quote name="Dove1298" post="18579607" timestamp="1377545446"]I'm not going to say who the employer is but it is not McDonald's, if you're going to chastise people like that because they smoke why the hell are you even on grass city? I was just lookin or some tips not a sarcastic remark. uncool man[/quote]Has nothing to do with smokers its the 9k + same topics posted every 5 mins this being one. Worse than that is the multiple posts of the same topic in 5 diffrent sections sometimes 2 or 3 in the same one. Mods need to do a better job of cleaning that up.