is it possible for anyone to tell the gender?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lowryderrocks, Sep 2, 2008.

1. dont worry too much. it will become obvious over time. i bred lr2 and the males took another 2 wks to produce pollen after showing sex. white hairs will be abundant on females and males will produce approx two or three small unopened flower at the top internode, and slower down the whole stem. heads will eventually open to show hanging 'grapes' that will open to release pollen.

a word of warning. i was doing a sea o green and introduced two seedlings into my 6wk old flowering females. when the seedlings were approx 20 days old they formed full male sex almost overnight. it was like they compensated for the non male presecence. but if germed all together you should have plenty of time to seperate.
    your plants look in great health:)

2. #22 lowryderrocks, Sep 19, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2008
    That sounds scary mate. I planted 5 feminized masterkush on the 10th of this month, i do hope they all are girls. Just started Lst one today. Be Lst'ing all as they are ready, 2 others should be starting tomorrow. Seriously hope they not going to come out male to compensate the girls. Oh by the way i have only 2 girls left. One wasn't doing great and i couldn't be bother with that. Needed the space. Still the second one is not doing much either, the first girl i found is the best and that one is 3 times the amount of sites showing compare to the other one. I'm nearly thinking off killing that too :)