is it possible for anyone to tell the gender?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lowryderrocks, Sep 2, 2008.

1. these babies are age between 22 days and 17 days, I can't see any male yet still, can barely see the girls.

anyone got any idea?

thanks

Attached Files:

2. Nope still to early. Needs another couple weeks before he/she shows. IMO Much Love.

3. Also you would need to take pics of the nodes for people to tell.

Peace

4. #4 lowryderrocks, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
    trying to upload but my network is so bad I can't do much.

but I though lowryder #2 were suppose to show the boys around 17 to 20 days though :(

5. Where lol

6. it was uploaded, then my stupid 3g had a tcp error, hit retry and no images, I gave up uploading.

7. here's a few pics I taken today.

I read everywhere saying they should show the male between 17 to 20 days, these are 18 to 23 days, I can't see nothing from any of them.

anyone?

I switch the bulb from 6400k to 2700k today, should I keep it this way or switch back again?

thanks

Attached Files:

8. i don't see anything. possibly some little pistil on that plant in the 7th pic.

9. Dont be afraid to get a little closer with that camera my man!

10. I tried but most of the time it comes out blurr :(

11. I feel ya there, you must got a shitty camera like me. Does your camera got a macro mode? Mine does but it doesnt help much.

I bet they are showing sex though, I just grew out Masterlow(masterkush X Lowryder) for 20 something days, they were all males(4). They do show sex quick, usually by the 5th internode. 3 showed in 16 days under 24/7 HPS light and the other mutant took a week longer, I thought it was a female because it was taking so long, I was pretty shitty. I got a few more seeds left though.

12. I try that, I'm usng the camera on the Samsung F480, which got better pic than the N95 8GB, suprisingly.

they both got macro mode, I try that tomorrow when I get over there again, they in my dad's, I don't live there :)

hope mine are girls, the stems are so hairy on them, but that don't tell anything :(

thanks

13. ok is anything showing in these pics guys?

is it ok to put them in 12/12 to force them if they not showing anything?

thanks

Attached Files:

14. see anything from these?

I'm not really sure what I'm looking at here

Attached Files:

15. naa. not yet. but soon. look for white hairs that would shoot out. very very obvious to the eye. that would be female. male would be a cluster of small green balls

16. 4 boys found today :( gonna start another grow now with feminis seeds Masterkush :) dont know wat the other 6 are yet but not looking good :(

17. fuck that sucks. better luck on the next one

18. like was stated above negative. just keep postin pics and we'll get it figured out, good luck on a female!

19. #19 lowryderrocks, Sep 6, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
    I got one girl for defo :) wow, I think there's one more boy, 80% certain there's one more boy, I know for sure tomorrow, the other 5 aint showing nothing, mixed seeds really sux, 10 in a pack and 5 were boys :( I'm getting feminised from now on, works out costing me the same money and less to no gamble :)

here's the girl :) on the boys, instead of seeing the little white hair, I see tiny little green balls :) they're all dead now :D

Attached Files:

20. a bit of update, after a few days, 7 boys were killed off, left with 3 girls, one is very heathy and hairy all over, one moving slowly but nicely, one moving extremely slow and the top looks a bit burned, I posted a question in another post about trimming off the big fan leafs but got no answer, so I went ahead and did it anyway, if it grows great, if it dies I couldn't care less :) I will only get feminized from now on, it was a very big dissapointment.