Is it possible for a plant to stahl out?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by CvtOG, Jun 22, 2017.

1. I grew 3 plants, one matured to amber trichomes and i cut and started the curing process but the other 2 still have a lot of white hair on them and trichomes arent ready. They have also lost a decent amoubt of leaves. I know im close to done but it just seems odd 2 kinda stahled out.

2. Where did you get the seeds from? Bagseeds? If so they could be from different plants and have different genetics... Even if you bought the seeds every strain has different phenos some take longer than others... hell I have a bagseed that takes over 3 months of flowering time to finish and my special queen takes 2 months. I wouldn't say your plants stalled out just keep an eye on them when they get as amber as you want chop.

Also if your plants still have lots of white hairs you probably have weeks left... couldn't make a good guess without seeing pictures though.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

3. I dont have a good one right now. Was going to take one earlier but the lights had just went out. Some hairs are turning brown but there are still a lot of white on top. I saved seeds from over the years and had em seperated into what kind it came out of. Im prolly just be impatient jusy didnt know if it was possible