Is It Or Is It Not?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by growmaniac1, Apr 12, 2008.

1. WELL I HAVE JUST DISCOVERED THAT I MIGHT HAVE WILD HERB GROWING IN MY BACK YARD ... IM NOT A EXPERT SO I TOOK SOME PICS... PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS HERB OR NOT IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED IF IT IS WHAT STEPS DO I NEED TO TAKE IN ORDER TO KEEP IT GROWING ? ANY AND ALL ADVICE IS WELCOME IM NEWB SO I REALLY DONT KNOW MUCH.. :confused:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sorry Man, Your Images Don't Work, Welcome To The City!!!

3. you did not host the pictures right.

try www.tinypic.com and click on the "message board and ..." code. It is a bit simpler than imagesahck.

4. they work now

5. you are so lucky. That is in fact marijauana. I would be soo excited if i saw that.

All you shoudl worry about is security and keeping it safe and unseen. Let nature take its course, and if it shows problems, THEN use nutes/etc on the plant if needed.

6. this is behind my house in field ... there is a field worth on our private land... so security is nothing... any advice on how long it will take to grow ect..? if u need more pics i can take them its a field worth ..

omg i cant believe i have a wild bud growing

7. if it's wild then you might be lucky and it's seed someone dropped, or you might be unlucky
    and it's ditch weed. Did you say you have a field of them??

8. yes not acres worth but least 20-30 plants it looks like thats just looks...i dont really know... so should i dig it up and plant it?

9. maybe you found someones ganja garden!!lol

10. Look at how far apart the plants are and shit. you might have someone comming on your property planting shit. haha