is it or is it not love?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by arvind2012, Jul 27, 2012.

1. Hey people ...this ma first article in this forum..hope you love it – Arvind S.B

Love is the most mystical thing which can happen for any person in this planet. It's just magical and you will never see it coming in your life yet it'll happen and change your reality in the most unorthodox ways. It is the best teacher anybody can get and you about people's feelings and superstitions which would be impossible to see otherwise. It takes you on a journey about yourself and reveals about your intricacies and nuances you go on your life with. I would say “Love is limitless” and nothing can analyse or understand it and is similar to a sufi saint's mystic poem . In fact Music and poem are expressions of man in love, who expresses thy emotions through tunes and verses. Every love has its own imperfections which makes it more unique and special. But sometimes people hold on to these trivialities and lose something priceless in life ,the ability to endure is what love teaches in everyday of its existence ,it tells you just endure and you'll be happy for ever, and it takes creativity to understand and dwell in love .If it doesn't change you in the most unforgettable ways then it's not love. Please place your comments about this article below.I would also like to share my favourite article in this link Relationship - STR8-HAW-IT-DIS!!!

please acknowledge with your views.

2. I think it is.