Is it old enough to flower

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Firstimegrow09, Oct 21, 2017.

1. I know there is some leaves at the bottom that started to die but I bought some nutrients and it fixed the issue but how much longer until I can start flowering 1C2E8821-2964-48F3-B162-0D1D106A450B.jpeg 013ECE73-071F-4178-871F-F703CD096D95.jpeg

2. yeah you can switch your lights to 12/12. you can at any time. even from the very beginning

3. And one more question I thought it wouldn’t start smelling until it started flowering but it smells a lot

4. I would not try to put it in Flower right now. It seems small; How old?

5. Different strains have different smells. Some are stronger than others. If you're worried about the smell now make sure you look into investing in a fan and a carbon filter

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. About a month

7. I'd give it about one more week and then you should put it in to veg. Then stand back and watch it shoot up even more .

8. I just bought some activated carbon and I’m gonna Make a homemade filter

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. i was hoping to have it fully flowered by Christmas

10. I have a very small space to grow in so I’m trying my best to keep it bushy and small

11. post up some pics on how you make it im interested to see. i have to make one for my veg box i just built.

12. I will wait until the plant it's healthy to start flowering. My 2 cents

13. I would use some low strength training if you are out of space.make it grow fat instead of tall.

14. 34F54BB6-51F1-4D87-B94A-7BC6AB12B852.jpeg i just put a computer fan pulling air through it idk if it strong enough yet but if not I’m gonna put one pushing in too

15. I bought a bakers fan thats 120v for my cabinet it pulls pretty good. Hopefully with the 12v you will still get the power.

16. Ya it doesn’t work that well with only one computer fan I’m gonna find another and put it push in