Is it okay to smoke?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by capochino, Nov 5, 2009.

1. I am about to enter week three of my probation, and I could have a drug test at any time, and I can also be search without a warrant. I am just really wondering if I can take the chance. They haven't guaranteed any drug tests, but on this paper thingy, it says I may be subject to random drug tests/searches.

2. Why risk it?

3. I am going to have to give you a big pomangro disapproval on this one. I have a buddy on probation that just got 6 months for pissing dirty. He only had a few months left too; you probably should just put the pipe down for now.

In the end it's your decision though, good luck

4. I wouldn't risk it man. Is failing a drug test an getting a longer probation sentence worth not waiting?

5. Okay yeah, I was leaning towards no. I only have 60 days, so it wont be too bad. AFter the 60 days it off record too, so yeah.

6. Good choice man. And hey, after a couple months of not smoking, you will get incredibly ripped when you do.

7. Fuck yeah man, that weed will sodomize me. It will be total rape hopefully.

8. Shit man that is a pretty easy decision. It's clearly not worth potentially being locked up for. Did you really have to ask? Damn and only 60 days that you're 14 days through.

9. juvenile anyone? lol

10. Hush.

11. do they notify you when they are to test you?
    and how long before the test do you find out?

12. if you need to get fudged up that bad then you can just drink a lot...or take x pillz if thats your kind of thing those, sizzurp, and shrooms dont show up on drug tests i think or just stay sober if your a weed only guy

13. I like drinking just as much as weed lol. Tripping also sounds awesome. I will hopefully get some acid this weekend.

14. dont smoke, youll get random tests if not tests while you are scheduled to come in, i smoked on probation, but when they call u into the room to piss and you have no idea if your gonna test neg or not is one of the scariest feelings.

15. You underage?