Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it okay to smoke and not get high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by andreus92, Feb 8, 2013.

1. I smoke almost twice or thrice daily and sometimes smoke all night when im with friends, The weed I get used to get me high for 3 hours then suddenly it gets shorter and shorter and now at most I need to smoke one king size to get a 10 minute high which soon disappears.

So my question is it okay to smoke weed well like how one would smoke Cigarettes? It really helps with my ADHD If I don't smoke in a day im generally fine except I usually get overwhelmed by my thoughts and suffer from insomnia loss of appetite and restlessness.

Or should I really take a T-brake

BTW I live in the Philippines (there's no death penalty only life imprisonment with no bail which is weird since crystal meth is a life sentence with possible bail)

(sorry for my grammar:rolleyes: )

2. Smoke some better stuff? If you're at the best you can get I'd say take a month or 2 break then start again. I've known friends to smoke for 4 months and quit for 2 and do that over and over. But I can't see myself quitting since I've started, I definitely need to upgrade on some serious shit.

3. Ur high should be longer if its good shit

4. If your smoking weed and not enjoying or getting the effects from it, your just wasting weed/money and putting your tolerance through the roof.

My best advice (without taking a T break) Would be to drink lots of water and eat a good meal, and do a little exercise each day BEFORE you toke up. Even if you smoked a shit-load of weed the night before, you will notice a significant difference in the high you get.

5. Thnx guys,,

So if I were just to smoke like say one load on my spoon in a day is good?? And exercise alot?? that's nice time to get back to Futsal and wake-board more often :rolleyes:

6. Well the biggest thing I try to do is I try not to keep my high going, if that makes sense.

If I smoked a shit ton of weed for a wake and bake, it gets REALLY hard to get high again later that day.

So what I do, is if I really need to smoke in the mornings, I smoke a little bit.

If something happens or shit comes up and I really want to smoke again, I try to wait as long as possible, and wear my high off before smoking again.

Things like lots of water, a good meal, a little bit of fresh air (doesn't have to be straight exercise) even just a quick bike around, or a swim in the summer, or a little jog or a walk, all help me when I go to smoke the second or third time around in the same day.

7. If medicating with cannabis is helping your ADHD and not getting you high, is that not the definition of medical use of cannabis.

8. Take a bong toke, but before blowin out your smoke chug an entire 2l carton of milk. The smoke turns the milk into thc so you're basically drinking 2l of thc. It's a trick wiz khalifa taugh me. Wear a helmet

9. ^ Are you kidding? That's some of the dumbest shit I've read in a while.

10. Some of my friends smoke a Lot of weed and I mean a lot. We will blow an oz in two days camping. Its times like that where we are smoking our millionth bowl when im like Im glad you cant just keep getting higher.

11. This dude haha

12. It doesnt matter how high your tolerance is you should defo b high for alot more than 10 mins. My tolerance is high and i at least get a decent 40 - 60 mins of peak highness before i start soberin up. Take a T-break man