Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it okay to ask a dealer where their weed comes from?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aperson1234567890, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Just curious to know where my guy's weed comes from. Not like specifically who supplies the guy, just wanna know if he gets from medical growing farms, cause his bags make it seem like that.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. 1st time buying from em prob not a good idea as you get to know em he/she may tell ya or may not

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Really all depends on the situation, your friendship/closeness with your dealer, and how much you've bought and how long you've known them. I've done it at some point with everyone I've ever bought from, and surprisingly they all pretty much explained it to me without a qualm. I'm just aware there are hotheaded, dickhead dealers who wouldn't cotton well to such an inquiry, so use your best discretion in this situation.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

4. Hmmm well i dont know him personally I've only ever been with him when getting weed, so basically a couple minutes each time.

But I think I mightve bought at least a few hundred by now.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Unless you're good friends with the guy I wouldn't.

Most of the stuff you get is probably from grow-ops around the area, importing bud is risky business.

Most dealers that sell small amounts like eighths, quarters, halfs, oz's, usually have a few higher ups.

6. I asked my dealer. He told me, and then he killed me.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Another guy.

8. In which case I would say it's about a 50/50 shot at whether it'd be cool or not. If you do still want to ask, I'd try starting off small and non-threatening, like just ask what state it came from/was grown in. Then work from there.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

9. Considering your choices I would guess your guy gets it at a dispensary.

10. NEVR ask anyone anything, unless you are their personal friend.

I learned that 48 years ago, when I was 12.

Itsnone of your business, and just because you've bought a few hundreds $$$ worth doesn't mean squat People buy 1000s of $$$$ worth and can still have bad intent.

Maybe he may surmise you could be setting him up for multiple charges.

Ask no questions, and you will get no lies, or cut off.