Is it ok?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tyro01, Feb 23, 2012.

1. After hitting on and flirting with a female who is enjoying you presence, is it ok to ask her if you can touch her lips softly with your thumb or finger?

2. Well.. you could just kiss her.

3. I mean, you can ASK to do anything you want, but on to the answer you're probably looking for....

That sounds creepy man. I mean, its okay to do something like that after/while hooking up, but saying, "can I touch your lips?" sounds really weird (no offense).

Maybe just forget that idea until you get to know her/ hook up with her more.

I can't tell if you're joking or not, by the way.

4. Sounds like something you do with someone you're in love with. Especially in some cheesy romance movie.

5. Yea im probably going to wear a leather trench-coat, not wash my hair, smell profusely of semen and then ask her

6. What?

7. Iunno man. As a dude I wouldn't care long as this isn't like the first time we've met but women are fickle beings.

8. No dude why would u wanna do that .thats kinda creepy

9. [quote name='"JamestheFreak"']Sounds like something you do with someone you're in love with. Especially in some cheesy romance movie.[/quote]

Lol exactly

10. isn't that what girls like

11. Yeah, go for it. Enjoy that fresh mace smell as it hits you in the face.

12. #14 Tyro01, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woySeSNBL3o&feature=related"]Trolololololololololol[/ame]

13. :bongin: :laughing:
    LOL at this thread

14. Hahahahahah what ???

No dude, you either know shes in for it and kiss her, or you play a bit more.

If you ask her to "softly touch her lips with your fingers or thumb.." that just makes you a real weird m'f' and you probably will fuck up the thing you built up with her...

Or you can say fuck you Rerun Imma do it anyway and see what happens.