Is It Ok To Use Advanced Nutes Overdrive During Week 3 Or 4

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by trueweedsmoker, Jun 2, 2013.

1. #1 trueweedsmoker, Jun 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2013
    Sorry guys.  I just switched from G.H to Advance nutrients during my third week of flower, and I must of read the label wrong because I used Overdrive and its only week 3 or 4, and im not suppose to use it until later on.....This won't create any burn will it?  Also if not is it good to use it this soon?  Oh also along with Big Bud.  SHOULD I hurry and drain my buckets

I might be panicking but I need some advice quick.

2. I really don't want plants to burn or hermie.  its been almost a full day and cant go into room and renute until the morning.

3. I'm sure your fine bro. If its a picky strain it may burn but nothing that's going to cause slow growth it may just be that kick in the ass boost that's gets it going. I wouldn't use it again until it says to use which is like week 6 or something but you should be a ok, if anything give the plant a flush if it shows any neg effects. Happy growing man :wave: p.s .. What strain? And light??

4. I HOPE SO THANKS...I CAN USE THE BOOST

5. Hope you have great yield using AN.

6. I hope so too, but I just started week 5 and haven't seen any gains at all.  but my plants are drinking 11/2 gallons of water a day now whith co2 so they got to be doing something.  I have a sativa dominant, so maybe they will start packing on in a week.