Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it ok to smoke in the same room your grow box is in?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by VTD247, Sep 21, 2013.

1. YO! I'm just wondering if it's alright to smoke in the same room my grow box is in? :smoking:  :confused_2:

2. Yeah man, you're good.

3. I mean, I wouldn't reccommend it, but ya know you're gonna smoke in there anyways and probably disregard what anyone tells you.  :confused_2:

4. I toke with my plants all the time!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Blow all your smoke on it for 8 weeks and it will be like...way more potent, man. 

6. Plants wanna get high too. :smoke:

7. Well you exhale co2 so I don't see what the big deal would be.

8. No, your plants will smell burning plant matter and shit their pants.

9. I try hard not to. if i'm just checking ph I might. but I wouldn't hotbox it or anything, and I always keep my fan on.

10. wouldn't it actually benefit the plants a little bit?

i mean the amount of co2 wouldn't be significant but theoretically speaking it seems like it could benefit it a tad.

11. the smoke(the tar in said smoke)could clog the plants stomata so I wouldn't do it.

12. I smoke in the same area of my grow but i never blow the smoke directly on the plant.

13. I always feel bad...its like feeding bacon to a pig

14. Haha I feed chicken to my chickens. In fact, the day I brought in my old rooster I gave him some Bojangles fried chicken. He loved it.

15. I'd say just keep the smoke off the plants.