Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it ok to remind my dealer that he said he'd hook up my next pickup?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by preewee, Oct 16, 2011.

1. basically he messed up when I was supposed to pick up and I didn't end up picking up. He said he was sorry and that he would hook it up next time because he felt bad. He's not exactly a person that remembers everything.. and I don't think I'm going to be picking up for at least another 5-6 days. Is it ok to remind him that he said he would hook it up?

2. Is your dealer the "Immah cap yo ass if you piss me off" dealer or is he the chill dealer.

How are we supposed to tell you how your dealer is going to react? You know him, not us.

3. well he's pretty chill but i was just wondering based on common drug dealing etiquette..

4. just say, "hey man u said u would hook me up this time". but dont say it in stern voice that makes u sound like ur entitled to a hook up.

5. Judt be likre, " you gona hook dis one up rite?"

6. Hook it up dawg

7. id just ask normally, then when the exchange goes down bring it up if he didnt. simple fix is he gives it to you for cheaper if it was supposed to be a fat sack. if it was supposed to be a free bag then just don'[t bring money.

8. Man i would just leave it be, he made a mistake. If he shorted you that would be a different story but really i cant think of any normal way of this going down without it being hella awkward. He probably just felt like an asshole so he just wanted to reassure you that your his boy.

9. I would not remind him, just consider it a good gesture if he ends up doing it but don't expect it. I agree with another poster who said it would be different if he had shorted you last time, in that case I would definitely remind him that he shorted you.

10. When he is scaling it out say this "Don't forget to hook that bag up brother" and if you must elaborate as to why...

If he goes back on his word then he is not a good dealer and I'd move on to another

11. Find a new dealer bro