Is it ok to flush 2 weeks into flowering? Help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cwitoker420, Sep 16, 2009.

1. ok, i know a descent amount about marijuana growing, all i lack is the actual experience...ha. so i am 2 weeks into flower with a pakistan valley landrace strain, been giving her ionic grow, and recently switched to ionic bloom, now there isn't any problems, minus a few lower fan leaves falling which i knwo is normal, but i figured 1 fllush before the final flush with Klearex??? What do you guys think? how long should i wait after the flush to begin watering on my regular routine again??/ please answer asap, thank u in advance.

2. You're only 2 weeks in, loooong way to go b4 flushing.

3. That plant will probably flower for 10+ wks longer! Don't flush until about 2 wks (consensus varies) BEFORE HARVEST. NOT 2 wks in.

4. I believe he means should he flush to rid the plants of a bit of excess nutes. There is nothing wrong with that. Watering as usual with a day of plain water a week will help with salt and nutrient buildup which could eventually lead to lockout. You don't want that.

5. well thank u for the opinions but thank u most to iron lungs sorry i forgot to put that, yeah i am looking to rid it of any excess nutes, just on the safe side, thanks for all the input! ill have a journal of flowering by the end the week .