Is it ok to dry in my pc grow case?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by thereddfoxx12, Sep 25, 2010.

1. Yeah so I have a pc grow case with plenty of fans, I am wondering if I can dry my weed inside the case with the lights off. I will proceed to jar cure it like normal when that is finished.

2. I'm wondering the same thing.

3. Well I don't see what could go wrong if I just hung it upside down from the scrog screen with the fans on and light off. It would be getting airflow without being force dried. I have nowhere to dry it though, my rented room has no closet to hang a clothesline in.

4. Sounds like that's your best option so try it, and report back to us with your results. :)

5. I just planted my seeds so that will be quite awhile, I just like to think ahead.

6. If you fail to plan, you're only planning to fail, right?

7. Yeah it wouldn't be too good if I was sitting here with the branches starting to mold looking for a response.

8. As far as you dont run into humidity issues you would be fine. Also, make sure it doesnt get above 80 degrees in the case either, but I dont see how it would.

9. It would be cooler then room temperature due to the fans. And air flow removes humidity so that won't be a problem either.

10. dont have fans blowing on it

11. The humidity is high and they are just exhaust fans so it shouldn't be an issue. No direct wind or anything just some venting.

12. still be careful and watch how fast they are drying out, Id just go get a cardboard box if i was you