Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it ok to drink energy drinks when stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Laxbro1234, Jun 14, 2012.

1. Would I be fine to drink a monster or red bull when I'm stoned? Would it affect me?

2. No you will explode.

3. Ummm.... More active high?

4. when i drink a monster when im high it just stops me from going to sleep

5. I drink monsters quite often while high. So far it's only caused me to throw up twice and have the shits for a couple days most times....

[​IMG]

6. It all depends. It may give you a racing heart which is increased because you are baked, or it will make you feel energized and keep you from passing out.

7. you'll be fine, although energy drinks aren't that good for you so dont overdo it.

8. No it will not be fine at all...

...if you want to go to sleep.

9. Depends if you like that extra caffeine boost, also have some water so your energy doesn't get drained out.

10. Thanks blades

11. I like to wait about an hour after I smoke and drink some monster. You won't feel as tired afterwards.

12. [quote name='"Laxbro1234"']Would I be fine to drink a monster or red bull when I'm stoned? Would it affect me?[/quote]

No you'll die!!! Also don't drink come with pop rocks that kills you too!!!