is it ok to chop

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by onlygradeA, Jun 3, 2012.

1. plant has been flowering for 10 weeks now suppose to be 8, plent of white pistils still. but all triches are very cloudy, looks done, if cloudy triches are fine with me, does the pistils mean anything??

2. Hi onlygradeA,
    Pics would be nice. What strain & what breeder? @ two weeks past her done date she could very well be done. All trichs very cloudy sounds done if you want a high thats halfway between clear & amber ( both head & body high)
    I just passed the one year mark of my start of growing, yowza. I use the breeders timeline & as a finish date as a starting point for doneness. I check trichs & pistils & judge from there.
    Go to:
    SeedFinder - Cannabis Strain Search
    and/or any of the good strain info sites & check for guides on your particular strain.
    Hit the stickies here at GC for any & all info of different aspects of growing
    Also have fun:D

3. its critical from dinafem, i believe someone stole my camera from the car cant find it anywhere, also why i didnt post in the thread we were talking on earlier but im pretty sure she done.

4. I say chop. I grew some critical+ from dinafem. It was some good smoke