Is it ok if the school brainwashes you children

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by schnarrs, Jul 12, 2011.

1. The school well florida schools any way are brainwashing kids saying stuff like you can OD on weed
    andget addicted just making them terrified of it . It should be illegla to spread fear and missinformation

2. I remember health class.

"One hit of 'ice' and you're instantly addicted"
    "Marijuana causes brain damage"
    "Spinal taps can test for LSD"

What a load of bullshit.

3. I fucking hate it when people say LSD stays in your spine...because it doesn't. And people say some dumb shit about weed like it gives you cancer? Then why is there medical marijuana idiots..

4. My school in Oz didn't spread too 'fakish'- wrong info, they interviewed a smoker who sings for a band.

He basically said that be had no motivation to play, or do anything.
    And it made him do stupid stuff, like walk across a road without looking. Those minor things.

Then they had this girl who was portrayed as the biggest junky, and had her sitting on a bed smoking from a waterbottle bong, but the effects and lighting made it look horrid, dull, depressing.

I actually didnt take any notice of it, but my amazing visual memory allows me to watch it again :p

It didn't fool me(I didnt even think it was wrong though), I didn't even know anyone who smoked, or what it was a that time. (age:13, grade 9 in health-Ed, compulsory class)
    So yeah, they feed that to children here.

Sorry for mistakes: IPhone.

But it was basically nothing, they spent 90% of time on alcohol, which was a good decision IMO.

5. Unless it furthers your agenda, in keeping the general public in a near comatose state,
    numbing their brains to all logic common sense and reason, I mean how else can an out dated system last this long unless the sheeple permit.

6. it probably can, and its given to people who already have cancer or something just as bad.

7. i love your signature about human be a disease

8. I had a teacher/also our baseball coach who wore a shirt after he lost a bet that said why go to high school when you can go to school high? It brainwashed a couple of the smart kids :)

9. That's what school has always been about, brainwashing. Thats why they want to get 3 yo kids in preschool, to make sure they get a really deep hold on the child.

10. that was my motto from 10th grade to graduation

11. you wouldnt believe some of the crazy pot related stuff i'd bring to school, including like whole plants

12. Why would LSD stay in your spinal cord?

13. #13 mushroomsatsuji, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I think he's talking about the marijuana thing

14. I wish I knew what I know now about all this back in school, I woulda called out that shemullet coach on all her bullshit.

15. #15 glazedKnuckles, Jul 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I do believe you, because there are some seriously retarded people on this planet.

16. this is why it's vitally important that parents actually communicate with their children and ASK about what they learn at school. We have already started to educate our child about mommy and daddy's MEDICINE.

17. Agree 100% on that

18. Kids will realize one day that they were tricked and they will start doubting the validity of other things you told them. "Well what if smack isn't so bad? What if air duster isn't so bad?"

I stand for telling kids the truth about drugs and letting them form their own opinions, and warn them about the possibilities of addiction and health hazards. Tell them the difference between hard/soft drugs, etc.

19. Its all a ploy to get you to pay for college

20. Its not ok but they still gonna do it...