Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it normal to not have munchies at all?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ZnOT, May 7, 2017.

1. So, I've just smoked twice, first time it was pretty intense (I didn't liked it so much at the moment), but I didn't got any hunger during or after being stoned.

I smoked again but not that much (the effects were not very strong, they would get stronger for a minute and then calm and so on), and again no munchies at all, though I was hungry like 2 or 3h later, buy it was dinner time so it was normal to be hungry.

I'm usually hungry, I can eat a lot and in less than half an hour be in need of more food. I'm not fat tough, not even a bit.

Is that normal? My friends were hungry, in fact a friend ate almost all the food we had bought by herself xD.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

2. Not having the munchies is a good thing....

3. Yeah, feel blessed. The strain definitely impacts to what extent I want to gut the kitchen to feed my endless hunger. Never have I not had the munchies though. I normally eat pretty moderately. But after I smoke, there is nothing that will stop me, and I will do it all with a shit-eating grin.

4. Stomach issues/problems are usually related to self-restraint and control problems. If that doesn't affect you, like lets say diabetes affects sugar-addicted diabetics, then you probably won't get the side-effect of munchies as much as a sweet-toothed person would.

5. lucky you, i get ridiculous munchies sometimes. Stock plenty of fruit for this reason.

6. Yeah could be the strain we got, thought my friends did got the munchies.
    I however wasn't in need of food when I was stoned or after it, I had to wait like 3h after the effects vanished so I was hungry, but as I said, it was dinner time and I am always hungry.
    Anyways is cool, I don't have to spend money on food I think haha.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk