Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it normal to get this high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OJuggernautO, Jul 2, 2012.

1. So. Yesterday I went to this house party and got REALLYY high towards the end of me being there.

So I went there to hang with my friend and found out there was a house party so I bought a dimebag of mids. (These were VERY stemmy, but they had these white fluffy hairs and it looked weird. But anyways), I chilled there for a bit. I smoked about 1/5 of the dime with my friend early on and felt a nice buzz. Well, after the party I stayed there and me and my friend smoked the rest of the dime. I sat there looking straight across from my friend, and I completely zoned out. It felt as if I was in a cartoon, if you will. Everything popped out. I had a lot of eye visuals, and hardcore closed eyed visuals. I could see vibrant colors, it was really crazy. I started to get kinda scared so I layed down. I watched some videos on my IPhone and chilled out. If I focused I could see colors in the darkness, everything was kind of flashy, my phone looked enhanced in a way, sharpened. Everything was insane looking. My phone popped out at me in a weird way. I read some of the threads on grasscity and had an alright time. I could handle the high, but I probably sounded retarded. It was a really crazy high. I went home, and was on my laptop for a while as my high came down.

I don't know if these were high mids or what, but it was definitely the highest I've ever been. Is it normal to get this high? FYI I've been smoking for about 3 months now and still have a low tolerance.

Everytime I talked to my friend about it he said he wasn't experiencing what I was. Am I the only one that sees these visuals when I'm high?

2. LOL! Dude that is crazy! I've been smoking a while, and that has never happened to me before. That sounds kind of awesome though!

3. Dude I know what your talking about, I experienced during one of my first time blazing but this happened when I smoked an sativa dominant hybrid. I'm trying to see if I can find that strain.

4. that's exactly how i am feeling right now i just smoked a bowl of some fire

5. Pot can do that man. Enjoy it. Chances are it will be a while before you find another batch that can put you in that place

6. Never had it happen to myself. Sound visuals are common, and ive seen a number of threads where people talk about cartoon vision.

You're normal, enjoy your low tolerance while you can! :)

7. I will enjoy my low tolerance! I still wanna know if it's normal, lol

8. it has happened to me actually! i was seeing stuff when i closed my eyes.. and i almost thought that it was laced but i came down from it just like a bud high so how could it be laced?

9. ya yo saver that shit , that hasent happend to me since i first started i missi it so much

10. Yea its normal, you just have a low tolerance.

Shits great :D
    Enjoy brother.

11. sounds like you bette rpick up more of that

12. After a 2 month t-break, I vaped a few bowls of kief and had some insane visuals, similar to the ones you described. When I closed my eyes, I saw crazy fractals and zoned out for a solid 20 minutes. It was amazing. haha.

and watch out for white 'hairs', could be mold :/

13. Yeah it happened to me with some great Sativa. I saw shitload of colours everywhere. Highest I've ever been.

14. I used to hate having a low tolerance 3 puffs had me high for 4 hours going to classes passing out and when I would stand up to switch I would see all black my mind just went with the flow and I managed to make it through my teachers liked me they never did shit I even once passed out in the middle of a exam me teacher woke me up I finished it fell asleep and I got a 95 plus because I forget to answer a fe questions anyways tho now having a high tolerance smoking a blunt to the head a few pipe hits and a little joint has me stoned for 30 mins and high for around an hour but no where as close to low tolerance

15. That's happened to me before, especially with mids. Don't let yourself have a shitty time and you won't. I find sometimes when I get a strong body high such as the one you described I tend to get paranoid and worried that I am "too high", etc... you just gotta enjoy it and make the best of it. Buy the ticket, take the ride man! Take note of how you were before you smoked. Hydrated? Food in your stomach? tired? hot? cold? etc... those type of things can influence your high one way or another.

Best

16. This one time I smoked up and layed in bed...I texted my friend 'Omg my phone is in 3D' because it was like a whole new phone, it was almost...glowing. The words popped out and looked very interesting. I had a blast just zoning out into my phone for the whole night lol.