Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it normal to get stomach cramps from pot brownies?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by redhead420, Oct 2, 2010.

1. I did, and so did my friend after eating from the same batch. Totally fresh, well-preserved from-the-box brownies, so no food poisoning or anything.

Is that just part of pot brownies, or did I use too much? (1/8th, but dank stuff)

2. The plant matter isnt very well appreciated by your stomach. But if you used cannabudder or hash oil, you will avoid ingesting the plant matter so it shouldn't be a problem (plus the brownies will be a lot better). Did you at least get high?

3. I did canna-oil actually. And DEAR FUCKING LORD did we both get high. lol

4. Good deal. Ive never had that problem at least and ive had considerable amounts and a variety of edibles. Sry i couldnt help:cool:

5. Yeah, I get IBS type symptoms when I eat plant matter (thank you recent CRAZY firecrackers), and sometimes but not nearly as much when I use edibles made from butter.
    I could recommend perhaps eating some ginger to ease this?

6. bad eggs most likely

7. Is it possible you are lactose intolerant. I know I am and I get sever cramps from any brownies.