Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it normal to feel this way when taking a break?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zgame100, Apr 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ok so I'm taking a month break from smoking cannabis. I use to smoke 2-3 times a week (1.5g lasted me 5 weeks lol) and I'm pretty new to smoking. I started last Sept. So I've been off for a week and I already notice a difference. From time to time, I get these "high bursts" ,like at moments I feel high even when I'm sober. Like right now I have the chills, which I would only get when high. Is this normal?

• Like Like x 2
  2. lol what..chills only associated with being high? Not really a feeling I experience ever from smoking. I do notice that when I take a break occasionally I'll feel sort of out of it, but certainly not stoned..I'd say it's just your body adjusting back to normal and nothing to really worry about. The mind can also play into symptoms like this and you know once you start thinking (at least for me) ending up over thinking stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I get like these weird chills down my back when I smoke sometimes. Like not cold chills, it's hard to explain lol. And yeah, that makes sense.

4. Interesting, everyone is different. Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for the quick reply. I had a feeling it was just my mind playing tricks on me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not sure about the chills thing, but yeah, the very few times in my life that I've 'quit' for anything resembling an actual amount of time, I've experienced that. Little moments where I'll get a small flash of the highness. Nothing like, bothersome, but it's almost barely noticeable to me. They do fade after a certain amount of time, though. Especially in your case, where you weren't coming off of a big tolerance to begin with.

jah!/*d$*:smoking:

7. I definitely feel that way when I am on breaks as well, dont worry much about it.

8. Its in your head, You were barely smoking enough to keep a tolerance, quitting shouldn't affect you. I can quit daily smoking and the only thing I notice is falling asleep is a little harder and a sweat during the night for a couple days after. Most of the time when I stop im 100% fine no problems

9. Yeah that sounds pretty normal, I have times like that sorta similar to acid flashbacks I get sometimes as well

10. Lmfao this is like me! 2g of weed last me around a month and a half. I usually feel high when I'm sleepy, last time I felt a "high rush" when I was watching a horror movie and got creeped out lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app