Is It Normal To Feel Like This When High?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Leaf, Jun 21, 2014.

1. I smoked out of a bowl the first time yesterday and holy crap I got so high. I was zoning in and out and it felt like everything was a dream. When I was playing games it was like I was actually there because I was I was paying so much attention to it that that is all I seen in my view. It was so hard to pay attention to something without zoning out and entering a heavy day dream like state. After my vision was back to normal I would question if it actually happened or not. Also, when I walked it was like I wasn't walking at all. Someone was in my body walking for me and I could just chill while the person I now call bob for some reason walks around and grabs me snacks to eat. I basically felt like someone was using my body and I was just watching them and letting em do their own thing

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. I feel sorta the same, especially the dreamy like state.
    Sounds normal to me.

3. have you had your AIDS test?

4. I get that way too!! If I am moving and looking around, I don't feel that high. But when I stare at something like computer/TV/movie/a magazine, it seems to intensify my high. I get so lost into whatever I am staring at that reality seems to fade away, and i am totally immersed into whatever it is. I love that. Kind of an escape from reality/worries/anxiety/depression.

5. Ya it's pretty nice. Only gets annoying when I'm leading my team in cod and all of a sudden I space out and start talking whatever Im thinking and everyone is like wtf is wrong with this guy.

6. Erm and may I add, the good game I thought I was having was really just me running in circles shooting my own teammates.

7. I wish I could still get this high...
    My tolerance is through the roof, I can't even smoke enough to get moderately buzzed, I have to eat like 4 brownies, where half of a brownie knocks out light smokers.

And my highs are so short, all I can think of is "am I sober yet".
    And week long tolerance breaks help...for like 2 days.

I miss that, I could play tekken against top local players and fall for absolutely no mind games, because I'm watching this guy who has my body play the game, and being a 3rd party just watching a game I don't get frustrated or annoyed (which can ruin your game), and I can "give tips" (lol) on any traps or baits I notice, sometimes it even borders on the edge of reading my opponent's next move, or his total mindset, like I can see his frustration rising, or the strategy in his mind forming, and just toying with their brains. Like I'm some kind of super psychology practitioner or something.

8. This sounds reminiscent of the first few highs in my life. Gravity bongs nearly sent me to another time zone. I remember zoning out for a few hours in the forest one time. We lit a fire and sorta threw everything from our hut on to it. I vaguely remember me and my bro sitting with a lighter and melting a plastic chair, watching it so intently that it dripped and burned me.

I've never been that high again. Weed now sorta feels like I'm in a different state of mind to do the same things I would usually do. I quite often get a lot done while blazed, and have my better ideas. Sometimes if I need to plan an idea or find a new angle on something, weed is like an almost instant key to being able to break down the process

9. I remember this
    When I first started smoking I got so high it was ridiculous, u already expanded the whole experience

This will start to go away the more u smoke and your high arnt as crazy anymore because you get used to being high

But shit it's when you first start man

10. It's weird to me that so many people say this happened to them their first few times I've been smoking since I was 15, now I'm 20. And I smoke every day and still get high like that. Idk maybe I just get some dank herbs

11. Idk if that's normal or not.. For me personally when I'm high I feel like a worm sgiggleing deep in the earth through a bunch of mud.

Sent from a Stoner in Colorado.

12. It's called being really stoned :smoking: