Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it normal to become a hermit while high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Okay so idk if this is just me but when i get high i don't wanna be around people. Like me and my friends will go smoke and they will start making all these plans about where they wanna go and crap and i'll just be like yea i'm to the house. I just feel like at my house there is no stress and fighting and just dumb shit. I don't even get that paranoid when i'm high i'm just not as social as i usually am. Sometimes i do like going places when i'm high though. And i can go to class and do all the other bs i have to do high out of my mind. So is that normal? What are you like when your high?

2. course it's normal, youre just a more independent person, but you should try going with them at least once or twice to see if you enjoy yourself, otherwise its fine to chill by yourself enjoy your high and love life

3. I do the same thing I just chill in my dorm. I hate leaving it, I rather watch my TV listen to music and talk

4. when i'm high, chilling and talking sounds like a lot more fun than going out in public but if i just go with them, i end up having a good time.

5. Of course that is normal. I'm the same way as you. I love to just chill at home.:)

6. brap to this bro, some quality time alone, bong, cup of tea and tunes!

7. I would not characterize that as hermit behavior. You just like to focus and enjoy, which is cool.

8. to each his own, some like to go out, some like to be alone. i like being alone, and reflecting on things, or getting absorbed into music (which i couldn't do with lots of other people around)

9. Im the exact opposite i get 100x more social when i blaze...(and this is coming from someone who suffered form social anxiety disorder most my teen life) must be the strains i smoke i dunno but its awesome.

10. I like to smoke by myself most the time and just think about things while listening to music. when I sesh with friends, it's fun and they're cool but they always wanna do dumbshit like eating 50 double cheeseburgers at mcdonalds(i like munching out there, but they always take it too far) or something like that. Drinking is a social thing that only is good with people, but weed is just as good by yourself as it is with friends(imo at least).

11. There is nothing better than getting high and retiring to your room. Get your food/drink and lock the door behind you. Play video games, watch a movie, eat, enjoy.. no stress, no one asking you to do anything. pure, unadulterated, bliss... its perfectly normal

12. I like being High by myself cus then I can truly be myself.