Is it normal or not? HELP

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by rmele013, Sep 27, 2015.

1. Hey people. I'm a new grower, on my first actually with 2 different bag seeds. What I want to know is, is it normal for a plant on veg stage, (grown from seed), to show its sex at 33 and 34 days of vegging? They turned out to be females by the way. Lucky me I guess. It's kinda worrying me because I don't know if they're herming on me or something. Anyway let me know what's up. I switched to blooming stage as soon as I saw the whit hairs which makes it day 4 of blooming. I'll stop rambling now and hope to hear from someone soon. Thanks.

2. It's not that uncommon for them to show sex in veg. It's mature and ready to flower. Unless you see dangling balls or nanners you're good. Flip to 12/12 and watch the fun begin.

3. Cool dude thanks a lot. I'll get some pics in later today or tomorrow. They're pretty small tho which is good for my micro grow box. We'll see how my ladies turn out.

4. It just crossed my mind. Can my ladies possibly be autos or can that happen to any regular weed plant? Thanks again.

5. #5 rmele013, Sep 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2015
  6. I have had it happen to me a few times, you can keep it on the veg cycle for a little bit longer and if it keeps flowering pretty good it might be an auto, but chances are its just letting you know its ready to flip when you are. You could LST them a bit to fill up the inside of the pot and your yield will increase a bit.. if ya want.

7. What's up Highly. Thanks for the reply. I have been LSTing my girls but it's hard to see because of their compact size. How far into blooming do I stop LST and trimming bottom leaves? I'll update this thread with pics weekly and you guys can tell me what to do and what not to do. I'll take all the criticism in the world, positive and negative but please don't be a dick about it. Hope to hear from guys soon. Thanks.[​IMG]

8. Hey fellas. Well I got some bad news. I had to throw away my 2 ladies yesterday due to mad paranoia. For the past week or so their have patrol cars coming up down my street constantly cruising a ll slow and shit and I said fuck this, you girls are gone. I really don't need any stupid charges right now in my life so they had to go. Some day I will start again and with better results now that I have more of an idea how to cultivate. Anyway thanks for checking out my ex ladies. It's sad how such a beautiful plant can have such a shitty stigma. Puerto Rico needs legalization NOW!!!

9. Yo you live in PR?