Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it normal for a smoker to have a hard time getting a full breath?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DaMadBuddaAbusa, Nov 21, 2012.

1. I smoke at least once a day, not the best diet. Exercise every once and awhile.
    I am having a hard time breathing today. I also have bad allergies today. I will say I have been smoking more the past 3 months. I have noticed I've developed phlegm in my chest and when I breath in and out I have this wheezy whistle.
    What all could cause this?
    What can I do I reduce the presence of the phlegm?
    Should I go see a family doc?

2. Sounds like you might be getting a cold.

3. Okay great at long as it's not cause the herb. Ill see a doc. Thanks

4. you have severe allergies....DUH!

why not ask if dihydrogenmonoxide is at fault for your inability to take a deep breath, even though you have severe allergies...let's make it look like H2O is to blame here...

5. I always felt smoking eventually led to shortness of breath, or lack of lung capacity. People will probably argue but that's how I feel about it. Idk

6. This I what's happening to me. Idk if I've just never noticed the wheezy exhale or if it just started a few days ago, but no matter how much a clear my throat, it always wheezes and now I'm a little sketched to even take a single good hit of bud just cuz I dont wanna add to the phlegm problem. I just want the wheeze to stop so I can resume blazin

7. Eat better? high cholesterol is a killer. Only for the low density, HDLs are the better cholesterol. As for clearing your thymus gland, do some cardio outside like jogging for at least 3 hours every week. If you can't accomplish that, you will struggle to breathe under the weight of your bellyfat and all other excess fat slowing you down.