Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it nesecary for me to dry my bud?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sgarc3, Mar 15, 2012.

1. picked up about 4 gs and it was slightly moist and spongy but will it being like this really make a difference?

2. Wet bud doesn't burn good.

Don't buy wet bud you're getting ripped off. Water is heavy.

3. Well for one you probably got a little less bud since it was slightly moist, but they probably gave you 4 gs to compensate if you were buying an eighth.. As for the moisture in the bud, it tends to cause the smoke to be practically flavorless, or cause a "hayish" flavor. Even if you dried it out, it wouldn't have a very good flavor though because the flavor comes from the curing process (which takes about 2-3 weeks at least).

As for potency, you may notice a slightly different stone from the wet stuff compared to letting some dry out and smoking it (mainly from a decarboxylating effect that happens during the drying/curing process), but it should still get you stoned/buzzed. Imo, you should dry out 2 grams and smoke the other 2 while you wait just to experiment and see if you notice a difference.

4. Moist and spongy is never good.... It will be wet and not even fun to break up and when you smoke it its not going to stay lit and the paper is going to burn funny and its just going to get wasted

and what yosmokinman said to...moist weed can get you ripped off

but yah anyways dry it a little bit but not to much... you dont want it to dry where you just crush it between ur fingers and it just goes to powder lol

5. #5 Goochpooch, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    It's not nesecary to dry it man. If you want to dry it, pop it in your toaster. But yeah just smoke it bro, probly a bit of mold, but since you are too dumb to use fucking google.ca then the mold shouldn't fuck you up or make you any more retarded than you are already.
    Your a big boy, use google you FUCK!

Absolutely NO reason for this kind of disrespect on GC - EVER - WW

6. [quote name='"Goochpooch"']It's not nesecary to dry it man. If you want to dry it, pop it in your toaster. But yeah just smoke it bro, probly a bit of mold, but since you are too dumb to use fucking google.ca then the mold shouldn't fuck you up or make you any more retarded than you are already.
    Your a big boy, use google you FUCK![/quote]

Kind of hard on him werent you cupcake?

7. Gooch sounds pooched.

8. #8 Goochpooch, Mar 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2012
    Sorry, bad mood today but when you could find this same fucking answer in about 20 secs instead of wasting time...ugh

FUCK YOU OP!!!!

STILL completely inappropriate behavior on GC - WW

9. ^you need a j.

10. [quote name='"Goochpooch"']Sorry, bad mood today but when you could find this same fucking answer in about 20 secs instead of wasting time...ugh

FUCK YOU OP!!!![/quote]

A little overkill.

11. He has a question about marijuana.
    Google is a search engine, for finding websites based on text search. Grasscity is a marijuana forum. Are you the kind of person who types a full paragraph question into Google? 'Cause you're doing it wrong.

12. Moist/spongy, or just sticky and spongy meaning it has a good cure?

13. Undried weed is approximately 75% water

Not necessary at all, just a better burn due to the water.

14. Stop trying to troll you are bad at it get off this site.

15. You have like 70 post.. the guy had a question, in the apprentice forum, on a weed site. get off if you wanna hate

16. If you don't dry your bud the weed monster who lives in your closet will come out and eat your toes....or so I've heard :devious:

17. OP I'm sorry for my hatefull comments, I was wrong to be bringing negativity to this website and I apologize for insulting you in any way and disrespecting.
    Good day kind sir

18. just ban the kid already.

19. Why because I said 2 comments I should be banned? I just apologized for what I said

20. [quote name='"Goochpooch"']OP I'm sorry for my hatefull comments, I was wrong to be bringing negativity to this website and I apologize for insulting you in any way and disrespecting.
    Good day kind sir[/quote]

Aren't you the kid with the dirty penis?