Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it necessary to be friends with your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ishtar, Oct 11, 2009.

1. It seems like a lot of people consider it good to be friends with their dealer in way, i.e. smoking them out form time to time, making them feel appreciated as more than just a connect, are some examples that I've seen. Is it better to develop a relationship of sorts w/ your dealer or is it ok to just remain like a customer to them?

Dealers, how do you like to get along w/ your customers?

I have to look for a new dealer because mine (as well as ALL the other dealers I knew of), stopped selling, but we were never really close.. Any thoughts would be helpful though :)

2. Fuck smoking dealers up there already making money off you... The only way I would is if they hooked bags up fatter than there suppose to...

But you don't have to get close, my dealers usually smoke me up to test the weed first..

3. You don't have to be cool with your connect. When making a deal with one of my connects I'll be there for less than a minute... kinda like a street deal but I'm at his house.

There are benefits to being friends with your dealer but it definitely isn't necessary.

4. i have about 7-8 dealers, in general most of em are just dealers, but one of em i got introduced to by a friend of mine (and the dealer and my friend are in the same fraternity) so he became a buddy of mine, now whenever i pick up, me and him usually smoke a blunt.

5. Being friends with your dealer, or good friends has gooood advantages :smoking:

6. i go to my dealers house when get there i sit down in his room he pulls out the weed and throws it on my lap and says how much u want and i say a 1/8 for 15 and he weighs it on his scale and puts it in a bag and i give him the money and i hang out for like 30 min and smoke with him so i guess u could say were friends

i always tlk to him and every once in a while he will give me a extra .5 for me for free so if u smoke with them and leave after just a little bit being friends is so bad

7. Well i was friends with my old dealer before he started slanging and it was pretty sick when i started getting my bud for extremely cheap or even better, FREE! :D

8. i was friends with one of my dealers before he was my dealer

9. I have dealers that I'm friends with and dealers I hardly know. In my experience, the closer I am to the dealer the harder he'll try to get me good hookups and deals. Plus, it doesn't hurt to have a dealer in your tokin circle, they always bring the good shit.

10. All of us were dealers

11. I'm the same with my dealer. I'll go over to his house, go to his room where he keeps his stash and make a transaction. After that we'll usually match bowls and watch a movie. After that I'll usually head home. So yeah, I guess we're friends. I only see him when I pick up bud though, which is about every 2-3 weeks.

12. Better to be friends with growers. :smoking:

13. I don't make friends with my dealers. It's strictly business. I go there, watch the scale, (if it's new he'll smoke a bowl), smell the weed, give the money, bounce

14. I had a good relationship with my old dealer, but she kept pushing up her prices higher and higher and shorting me more and more, and when i said something about it she got ridiculously pissy, so needless to say i don't really ever talk to her anymore.

My new dealer, however, is a very good friend of mine.

15. my old dealer was a good buddy of mine... For 4/20 last year he invited like 10 dudes over, and had a bong made out of an ice block... I love having filthy rich friends. :hello:

not to mention he always gave heavy bags:smoking:

16. Pre college-no, I just knew the dealers from school/football or other activities. Whenever we met, it was short and sweet.

College, ya, he's my roommate. As long as he keeps his shit in the car, we have no troubles. I'm not trying to get busted by a dorm search.

17. ^that, youll thank yourself later

18. sometimes yes and sometimes no.

my only dealer, i have been going to for just over a year now. up until recently i was just a business man there to get my goods and get the fuck home to toke it up. but lately, depending on if he is busy and who is with me, we will smoke anywhere from 1 bowl to 1 blunt, to several bowls!

lets see last time i picked up we smoked a blunt and then 3 bowls in a dub bubbler...i was high as fuck, drove to my buddies apartment, smoked 2 more bowls, then drove an hour and 20 minutes home...lol and probably smoked more when i got home.

19. My dealer is one of my better friends.

20. me and my dealer are cool.

i wouldnt say friends cuz we havent really hung out or anything

but when i pick up from him we chat for a lil bit while hes gettin the weed and scalin it up.