Is it natural? I think not !

Discussion in 'General' started by cosmicfool, Sep 22, 2012.

1. 1st i am not on facebook because of my views on the whole concept.

i personally think that facebook etc are trouble.
    i dont think there are any plus side.

its trouble everyone with access to facebook accounts might as well jump 1st in the Que for the verychip.

its caused countless heartaches job losses lost friendships etc.

there are alts that are private but the masses are hooked

any views?

2. I use Facebook to sometimes talk to people I know, and to promote my artwork on my own Facebook page.

Not too bad

3. It's designed, as stated by Mark Zuckerberg, as nothing more than a communication tool. As with any tool, how you use it is up to you.

That being said, his goal is to have everyone on the planet to be using it. I'm scared :(

4. this aint a hate thread id like to see the views on users who use and like facebook ( but have concerns about its use , misuse, potential for cataloging everybody for whatever reason

5. I'm more worried about cell phones cataloging our data. You can log out of Facebook and not have a problem. Cell phones, who turns theirs off? Those companies are required to keep ALL the data from EVERYONE stored for at least 6 months, up to 2 years.

I like Facebook for its convenience for long-distance relations, as it was intended. I think people overuse it, to fulfill their need for attention. It's why there's been this stupid upsurge of emo kids and 'being weird is cool!' shit. Great idea, terrible approach, and they do it too extensively. I think there should be an age minimum on Facebook. Who REALLY needs one when you're in high school? Especially with everyone having phones nowadays.. and TVs.. and computers.. and gaming systems.. and ignorance..

:(

6. I deleted my account years ago, but guess what? last week my professor asked me to make one
    for this comm. class, but I still didn't make new one lol I hate it so much and she knows so she said just add me and the uni on your page and delete the whole thing after the semester haha

7. For what purpose? Is email not good enough?

8. I have one under a fake name for really close friends only, I don't even add family.

And I tell people I don't have one.

9. i use it to talk to old friends. i dont broadcast my life and feel the need to be updated with everyone elses shit. i use it, i dont abuse it. i think thats the problem with facebook, it has people dependent on it and it takes a lot of abuse, like everything we humans use...