is it n00bish to want to bust out a j?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SpiceMadeOfLife, Jun 20, 2009.

1. #1 SpiceMadeOfLife, Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2009
    okay, so last night I was chilling with my friends, and we were at the drive in. I brought a 1 pape, and my other friend brought an nice big joint. We get there early on, we wait for about an hour and a half and it seems as tho its getting dark - almost time for terminator salvation (it wasn't bad)

I didn't really want to be smoking the thing when the movie was going so I kinda wanted to get a move on, I asked a couple times if we should smoke the damn thing, and I think it sort of came off as me being a fiend, cuz my other other friend says after "you are eager boy".

I shrug that off, as I really didn't care, I just wanted it to be over and done with before the movie started, cuz I've been waiting to see salvation for a while.

We smoked the big one for salvation, and We also saw the hangover, with which we burned down the other. The hangover was pretty damn funny.

Anybody else had a viable reason to want to smoke sooner than later but you just sort of came off as a weed fiend?

2. I dont think its noobish, you had just cause, you wanted to get your shit done and be ready for the movie. Sometimes you just gotta get straight to the point.

3. theres no such thing as a weed fiend lol
    and they are the noobs for wanting to wait...
    i fuckin hate that shit, like, i wanna smoke RIGHT NOW! NOW I SAID!
    hold on dude, just wait, wait for WHAT?! you roll that shit, light that shit, smoke that shit, RIGHT NOW, not later...

4. not aactually addicted, just someone who wants to smoke all the time.