Is it my tolerance?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by zaroode, Oct 4, 2014.

1. So my highs are weird now. I smoke a bowl or 2 out my bong, get blazed and hit a ceiling. The 1st 2 bowls seem to do the trick but the high only lasts like 15-20 min and then I feel like I didnt smoke at all. If I smoke more it just puts me at the same good 15-20min high.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Have you been smoking a lot or daily? It also has to do with the quality of your weed.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. Could either be shitty weed or a very high tolerence

JESUS GOT SHOT IN THE FACE

4. Could be a high tolerance or a strain with a lower ceiling

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Strain with a lower ceiling? What does that mean? and yeah man it's probably your tolerance. I'd just take a 1-2 week T-break.

6. Meaning that strain can only get you so high when you smoke X amount of it, not being able to get any higher. Thats hitting a ceiling.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I'd blame the smoke.  That's a trait.  Good stuff lasts a lot longer.  So-so weed about twenty minutes, then it's time to 'twist' up another.

8. Gotcha

9. Its about tolerance not the weed.. I had 17% tested THC and the highs were lasting 30mins..
    I took a month tbreak and the weed got me high for hours..

Sent from my Z730 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. It could be the particular strain. I had a strain one time, and the duration of the high was exactly like 25 minutes of being intensely high, followed by like 5 minutes of coming down, and that was it. Although that was back when i smoked mids. Only dank now, and I'm always high for more than an hour.

Sent from my N9810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app