Is It My Time

Discussion in 'General' started by KEEPONTOKING, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Hey G.C hope everyone is good.

This is a long storie and im in need of some help and infomation.

I have been in love for coming on four years now and things have gone horribly wrong.

Me and my girl have both very different lives and i thing this is the reason why we have called it a day and decided to go are own ways in life.

This girl is the only thing worth having in my life and i dont see a point on carying this life i have on if i havent got her.

Im in such a state at the moment but i know what i have to do to overcome this pain i am feeling.

I know that you guys are going to say things will get better but i realy cant see this happening.

Im a 24 yr old man that ownes his own sucssesfull plumbing buisness and am crying my eyes out like a bloody baby and cant stop.

It hurts sooooo much because i love her still and dont want another relationship with no one else but her.

dream after dream about me and her having a good life together and getting married and having children has just been vanished.

Sorry to seem like a nooob but i realy dont what else to do.

Thanks g.c live long and strong.

PS = no weed hasnt helped.

2. Thats rough man. I know what that feels like, and I know that nothing anyone tells you is going to make that feeling go away. You should try to keep busy- that way it's easier to take your mind off of it, go spend some time with friends or go out and do something that you enjoy doing. Hope you cheer up soon bro, peace.

3. for the past 4 years you have lived your life through her and now you dont know how to live your own life. not too sound like a jerk but you need something that consumes you like she did. for me it was making money and freestyling so now i work 60+ hours a week and hustle and any time im not making money i smoke an freestyle over beats....maybe you should put your whole self into your buisness...i know how time consuming buisness is..im a subcontractor that has contracts with express flooring and various custom home builders so i know that can consume a whole life.... either way live life one day at a time dont look ahead and dont look back..

4. If you really care about her and you feel that you need her in your life, then just get her back. It's never too late. Tell her how you feel and that you need her to be in your life and see what she says about it. Now if for some reason you two just can't get back together, then it really isn't the end of the world. There isn't just "one person" out there for all of us, there are sooooooooooooooooo many other people, so why spend time being miserable over ONE person? If it was meant to be, then I'm sure you two will get back together - but if it wasn't meant to be then you should accept that and just move on with your life.

5. just ask her to smoke with u and talk then see what happens..??