Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it mold?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by waterbottletoke, Sep 2, 2010.

1. as i was smoking in my bathroom last night, i decided to put a few drops of hot water in the jar my weed is in to... well i really dont know.. i was pretty fucked.
    but i put the lid back on and left it, then opened it up in the morning before school and it smelled AMAZING, like 4 times stronger than it did before. i went to smoke it but my pipe screen was all clogged up and i was in a hurry.
    then when i got back from school it smells gross... i dont SEE any mold but it smells just.. funky. i honestly dont know how to explain it. would it be safe to smoke? and it i used a bong, would it filter out the mold spores in the smoke?

2. School? :p

3. yes, that six hour period of time where information you would rarely ever use is jammed into your head.
    but really? what do you think?

4. i wouldnt smoke it. you just ruined your bud. inhaling any mold can be deadly.

as far as the "School" thing goes. I think he was referring to the fact that your prob not an adult yet and shouldnt be on this forum.

5. im 18... its my last year of highschool THANK GOD but yeah i failed lastyear anyway
    and i think im just going to smoke it anyway i moved so it is so hard for me ti get bud anyway

6. Shit, i forgot you could be 18 and in school. My bad.

7. lol no prob dude
    im gonna smoke it out of my bong in like... 30 min - and hour, then ill tell you if it even taste different cuz of the 'mold', if thats even what it is

8. Just aerate it a little.
    It was probably a bit damp initially.
    Spread it out on some absorbent paper towel and let it sit for about 10 minutes, turn it over, and same again.

9. THANK YOU!
    i was just trying this earlier but i wasnt sure it if it was working so i stopped.
    but again, THANK YOU!

10. Congrats. You have made it to my signature with this one.

11. Well, not saying it'll definitely work...but if there's no physical presence of mould, it may turn out alright. If it's heaps moist inside you may want to cut it into *slightly* smaller pieces. Don't like butcher it or anything, but cutting it up a LITTLE can facilitate the process if there's too much excess moisture.
    A lot of unproperly dried stuff out there...can LEAD to mould...

12. I blame the ganja.

13. it was sticky when i got it, but like dank sticky, not wet.
    now its just kind of soft...

14. LMAO...

I'm 23 and in school still..

15. the smell kind of bothers me, but just because i dont like it... so im gonna put some lemonade in he bong instead and try it out

16. LOL whatever floats your boat man