Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

is it me??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by cs_shoota, Aug 7, 2003.

1. is it me or am i the only one who wants to post on a thread that he saw a while back.. but cant remember where it was, what the name of it was!?! damnit, and i dont feel like starting a new thread... :mad:

2. good luck with searching some key words on what it was about.

3. damnit, and i dont feel like starting a new thread...

hehe i think you just did :D

4. yep yep yep. it happens alot. usually becuase i plan out biiig huge long replies but then think,... naaaah, i cant be fucked right now. then loose it.

and higha. you stole my line. :p

5. and higha. you stole my line.

ooooh im getting good

peace

6. OR your on more medication than me?

7. o ya, i just didnt want to start a thread about that... but i found it, just had to look in where i posted b4, then find it, like wheres waldo!!! anyone ever play that game, its been since like elementary...::pulls out a big rectangular book::..

8. quite probably. but idk.. how much medication are you on?
    i gotta munch 3 pills per day, not including painkillers and top ups when they dont work like they should. i should really be on loadsa other supliments too... but i think love is keeping me together for now.

9. i think your right about your love.you's a much nicer boy :)
    i take...
    synthroid once a day
    muscle relaxers 3 to 4 times a day....and pain medication if i need them. i dont take those tho, they make me sick, irritated,mean and nasty.

10. you mean more than usual?????? :D

11. ooooh yea........BOY! :D

12. It took me forever to figure out what this thread was about...which I really don't think I truly accomplished and then to understand what meds had to do with it.

Meds suck. Unless they don't suck...then they're fun!

13. I guess you can tell I'm in a good mood. Its Friday, Payday, SmokeDay, the sun has been shining for two days, no rain today or the next twodays, I got to get fuel today, and cut and smoke grass all day tomorrow. What a day!

14. I'm glad you're happy, Poppa!!! You deserve to have good days!!! :D

15. it was i queen topic changer, but then i wasnt sure on the real topic myself.......
    meds suck if you have to take them. meds suck more if you take them when you dont have to..............

16. LOL, i know!!!

17. lol , no thats me too.. u aint the only one babe

18. im confused in my own thread!?!

19. I'm all kinds of confused...in just about every thread for the past 15- 20 minutes...I have been nothing other than utterly confused.