Is it me or...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by morethanthree, Aug 3, 2010.

1. When you guys pick a sack, which buds do you smoke first? I always pick the nugs from smallest and save the biggest nugs for last. I dunno I think it's just really how it should be..man am I ripped:bongin::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. i smoke exact same way. and i save the very top of the nug for my last bowl.

3. I'll alternate. Sometimes I'll take the top of the
    nug first, sometimes last. Unless the top looks
    way too good, then I'll go bottom to top.

4. I try to save my best nugs for my best smoking occasions. If i have a good friend over ill smoke the best i got, if its myself and im already 8 bowls into the day, ill smoke some shake or something.

5. small buds first, and save the largest for last.

6. I always take the big buds first and save the shake for last. But i let my dope dry out first so i can just kind of crumble the big nugs inbetween my two fingers.

That's the best feeling in the world, lol.

7. i just grab a bud, rip a chunk off and get high. no simpler way then that.

8. Most of the time I just take whichever nug is on top of my film container, but if I have the choice I always save the biggest and/or best for last. Whether that means nugs or blunts. If I roll a small blunt and a bigger one, the small one is smoked first.

There's nothing better than realizing once you're high that you're going to be even more than twice that high because you now have an even bigger blunt to smoke.

9. I always pick the biggest ones first... Probably shouldn't. I'm always let down when I get to the bottom and there are only smalls left.

10. That's exactly how I do it. I think it's some sort of optical illusion that makes it seem like I go through weed slower this way.

11. Likewise OP!

Also, am I the only one who hates breaking up nugs? If i have a beautiful looking bud, loads of trichs and whatnot, Its just so awesome and so dank looking. It gets you high yeah, and thats the whole point...but i just hate breaking them up, its hard to explain i guess. :smoking:

12. i know exactly what you mean bro. lol

13. OMG yes!!! It's almost a shame to smoke it!

It's like killing a unicorn........with a bomb :hello::smoking:

14. I have no qualms about breaking weed down. It does me more good in my lungs than in bud form.

15. I used to always smoke the smallest blunts first, but now I've realized if I get rolled on in between the two blunts (if I'm at a park or something), it'd be a shame to have to ditch the bigger blunt. So now I always smoke the biggest blunts first when I'm on an outing.

As for nugs, I usually go from smallest to biggest and I always try to go from bottom to top.

I know exactly what you mean. A well-grown and well-cured nug just looks so perfect it feels like you're destroying nature when you grind it up and smoke it (I guess technically you are lol).

16. Interesting theory, but I never plan on being caught so I don't worry too much about that.

17. I don't discriminate. It's like a communist empire, everyone susceptible.

Generally it's whichever nug I get my hands on first.

18. Save the best for last, always:smoking: