1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

Is it me? or.....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Frank White, Mar 22, 2004.

1. its just a fancy third lung. you could make one that works as good or better with a plastic bag a 2 liter and a bowl.

but im sure it works really good, and its reusable for a long time.

2. It does and it is.
  3. Also, yes, an exceedingly large number of those reviews seem fake.
  4. Review by hotrenee on 07-01-2004
    Ok, so i dont know if i retarded or what, but i have been smokin multiple times a day for a number of years, and this has been the most difficult thing to work for me yet! Theres a few things i dont like about it...you HAVE to remember to wet the material or it catchs on fire. I dont know about you, but 330am when were all trashed, thats the LAST thing im thinking about doing. Then, its really hard to get the bowl out without letting all the pot go with it into the air. Also, on many occasions, the ashes (that are only half ashes, half burning weed) falls out with you start taking the bowl out...ugh, dont even ask. lots of problems. Plus, i burned the cloth so i cant use it at all anymore now. Any tips for me?? The one thing i will say, is that the one time i actually got it to work good, WOW what a hit!

that one doesn't seem to be fake........Peace out........Sid
  5. yeah cept that one

Im thinking of buying one....but i m wondering if just to make a
    GOOD lung....
  6. i think all the replies are real, i think that it's just the good, clean ones that he'd use to promote it............unlike some dude saying......."yeah man you gotta get one of those f**kers, they're the dogs boll**ks"........lol...........but i heard off a guy i know that tried one at a party and said it was great.........but i guess the final proofs in the pudding......Peace out...........Sid
  7. HAHA My friend has one of those. The fuckin thing ROCKS!! You just have to get used to using it. It only takes a few trys to get it right. Insane hits!

Grasscity Deals Near You