Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Is it me or

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SortaStoner, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Is the best weed, the weed that doesn't smell exactly like weed? You know the weed that smells like fruity and piney? Like for some reason I prefer that weed over other weed that just gives off the distinct smell of weed. Is it just me?

2. I think you're too high.

3. I wouldnt say the best weed, just nice smell and taste. Best weed would describe potency which being fruity/piney has no effect on.

4. I like when weed smells fruity or like straight cat piss

5. a lot of times those smells are indicative of stronger medical strains that have been bred for greater strength specific flavor. so if you're used to generic bud, especially mids, then yeah- those special smelling ones will def be stronger.

On the other hand, there are plenty of strains that still have that traditional weed smell, but are incredibly strong. 

also- every strain has a different balance of cannabanoids, terpenes, etc, so different effects. even with "equally strong" strains, there's still personal preference as to which ones people like more. 

TLDR; No, its not just you. 

6. Weed usually smells like weed with undertones of something. Yea I've had fruity weed but I wouldn't be like OH IS THAT LEMONS? Nah it smells like
    Weed forsure.!

7. Yesterday I had way to many bong rips and I think it was because the weed tasted so tucking good so I was like, this is great

8. weed usually smells like weed in my experiences

9. Yeah I know what you mean haha.